<Warbringer> State of the Guild

Emerald Dream
Ope, this guy apparently has a vendetta against an officer of the guild.....

cool story.

No vendetta, I just know he's not good.

I'm sub so I don't have vendetta.
Ope, this guy apparently has a vendetta against an officer of the guild.....

cool story.

"Good" is a relative term. Many players are better at in-game PvP than me, many are not. I am still working at improving my game.

That said, my historical saucy foruming has created a fan base with vendettas. I am never surprised to see ankle biters out there who randomly show up in a BG or forum to attack me. :)
You have to admit that Forum PVP and aggro is a ton of fun though.
What's not to like? He's a qt.
01/13/2013 01:27 PMPosted by Wumbo
"Good" is a relative term.
So many people don't get this I like you more for your understanding now. There are so many different levels of good that nobody really has much room to call out others in an unconstructive manner. I know I am guilty of it time to time even and so is pretty much everyone I have ever seen in this game. We should all take a step back a bit more often to reflect on that particular statement.

0 Hero of the Alliance/Horde
0 Gladiator titles/drakes

HUNTAH, PLEASE. YOU AIN'T EVEN LEVEL 25!

Moonglow

HUNTAH, PLEASE. YOU AIN'T EVEN LEVEL 25!

Moonglow

I'm trying, damn it.

I guess 99% of the playerbase isn't "good" then, based on how you define it.

You could have said that about all of the officers in the guild, but instead focused it directly at me. Sure sounds like a vendetta of some sort. Want to share out how I upset your feelings in the past? I am willing to hug it out for one of my fans.
01/13/2013 03:42 PMPosted by Nakoichi
So many people don't get this I like you more for your understanding now. There are so many different levels of good that nobody really has much room to call out others in an unconstructive manner. I know I am guilty of it time to time even and so is pretty much everyone I have ever seen in this game. We should all take a step back a bit more often to reflect on that particular statement.

How could you possibly like me more? :D

But in all seriousness, players naturally gravitate to similarly skilled players. When someone says, "he's good", it's generally meant relative to the skill level of the peers you run with or commonly fight against.

You could have said that about all of the officers in the guild, but instead focused it directly at me. Sure sounds like a vendetta of some sort. Want to share out how I upset your feelings in the past? I am willing to hug it out for one of my fans.

The reason I singled you out, was due to your statements prior to coming to end game PvP.
Claims of hitting Hero/Glad immediately, or shortly after hitting max level, etc etc.

tl;dr you were bad in the past and still are bad now.

The reason I singled you out, was due to your statements prior to coming to end game PvP.
Claims of hitting Hero/Glad immediately, or shortly after hitting max level, etc etc.

LOL - I had a feeling that you were some no-name rattled twink still traumatized over my ownership of twink forums 4+ years ago. I am glad to see you have the name "Charax" dripping from your lips after all this time, while I probably would not remember you if you blared your name in my ear with a bull horn.

As promised, I will allow one of my old fans to hug it out. My new friend Wumbo would be happy to squeeze the tears out of you, and I would be happy to send you an autograph.

LOL - I had a feeling that you were some no-name rattled twink still traumatized over my ownership of twink forums 4+ years ago. I am glad to see you have the name "Charax" dripping from your lips after all this time, while I probably would not remember you if you blared your name in my ear with a bull horn.

As promised, I will allow one of my old fans to hug it out. My new friend Wumbo would be happy to squeeze the tears out of you, and I would be happy to send you an autograph.

I was better than you then, and I'm better than you now.

p.s. You were a joke on the forums AND in game during the time I played along side you.

Serious business this video game stuff.

LOL.

Here we go again. You aren't !@#$ unless you have some stupid in-game achievements or silly titles. Pathetic people are pathetic.

This probably stems from the fact that none of them are worth %^-* IRL. They grew up on participation trophies, and now that they have some silly title in game they feel like they've achieved something. Hahahahah. Wow.

Serious business this video game stuff.

LOL.

Here we go again. You aren't !@#$ unless you have some stupid in-game achievements or silly titles. Pathetic people are pathetic.

This probably stems from the fact that none of them are worth %^-* IRL. They grew up on participation trophies, and now that they have some silly title in game they feel like they've achieved something. Hahahahah. Wow.

Typical response coming from someone who's never done anything worth mentioningin this game.

ell oh ell.
I'm curious, what bracket/battle group did you mainly play in?
Edit: aimed at soulcleave
I'm curious, what bracket/battle group did you mainly play in?
Edit: aimed at soulcleave

During what period of time.