<Warbringer> State of the Guild

Emerald Dream
Post Limit:
During BC and start of wrath. I guess we probably didn't play together tho if you were all over the place. I was in the backwaters of whirlwind's 29 bracket.
Never played on Whirlwind, sorry.

During BC/Wrath I was mainly playing Ruin 19s, Cyclone 19s & 29s, Bloodlust 39s and then Nightfall 39s on top of Reckoning 29s.

Probably more, but never Whirlwind.
We welcome you fellow WPvPers. >:) Hope to see you on the battlefield!
01/13/2013 08:26 AMPosted by Bronkk
You guys make a grown Orc wish he was Human

*grabs a battered mace*
*clubs Bronkk in the back of his head*
Bump!
Sha-Man looks forward to spilling your blood!
01/14/2013 09:32 AMPosted by Naakagg
You guys make a grown Orc wish he was Human

*grabs a battered mace*
*clubs Bronkk in the back of his head*

Oooff

What am I thinking? Thanks Naakagg
For a guild with a ton of members online the gchat is surprisingly stable and void of retardation and I think that says a lot.
01/15/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Grenadé
For a guild with a ton of members online the gchat is surprisingly stable and void of retardation and I think that says a lot.

My headset is broke...
Right...........lol
I gotta tell ya your server looks very attractive. It seems things have died down on our server. To bad you guys don't focus on RP. Then your guild would be a perfect fit for my main(Holy pally). Who knows maybe ill make the jump to this server. Looks very enticing! Btw your guild looks promising.Would love to see the numbers(guildies) closer to WSB though....but still impressive.
02/14/2013 01:56 AMPosted by Lalucis
I gotta tell ya your server looks very attractive. It seems things have died down on our server. To bad you guys don't focus on RP. Then your guild would be a perfect fit for my main(Holy pally). Who knows maybe ill make the jump to this server. Looks very enticing! Btw your guild looks promising.Would love to see the numbers(guildies) closer to WSB though....but still impressive.

I thought Veco might be salvageable, but a month into MoP, I realized it wasn't.
01/12/2013 03:51 PMPosted by Lylë
Without this current drive on the server of World Player Versus Player

Current? Yea, we all stepped up to the plate cause we heard you guys came to town.
Since this thread got necro'd, I have to give a shout out to my buddy Unhlykillian. Son, you die like a champ...over and over and over. It's like Christmas whenever I see you doing dailies, and I'm jewish...so it's...it's even better.

-Hebro
Bump!
Man how times have changed!
Iconik (Officer) – Concentration in Social Media Administration