PvP Power not applied to damage for healers..

Paladin
Just curious if there is a reason my PvP power affects only my healing and not my damage... it seems to be putting healers especially Paladins who have a limitied damage set as it is in an even more vulnerable spot. I struggle to kill even poorly geared dps classes because my damage output is so poor. Are there plans to maybe address this or is Blizz planning on continuing its crusade against healing?
And your trinkets don't work the way you think they do.
You're a healer. You heal. You're not supposed to kill things.

Just like I can't heal very well (I can on rare occassion), nor can I keep someone alive being focused on like a healer could for a long period of time.

Just like I can't heal very well (I can on rare occassion), nor can I keep someone alive being focused on like a healer could for a long period of time.

Key words: For a long period of time. You could keep them alive long enough to make a difference in a fight. I cannot make a difference in a fight as a healer (on my paladin, either) unless it's like "guy is at 5% health and my teammate is CCd". You can a baddie alive by killing the person attacking them. I can't kill a person by healing the baddie they're attacking.
Holy is actually capable of extremely good burst damage. I've seen decent ones do ~40% to pretty geared targets in a couple globals.
01/13/2013 11:43 AMPosted by Klareh

Tell that to Heart of the Wild resto druids.