My Goodbye Post

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 12 Next
Jeez this is really sad. Bye hun! Good luck in your adventures!
So long anubis!
Don't go stealing my jobs! I'm job searching myself on the East Coast >_<
On behalf of the World of Warcraft community, We're going to miss you Brennvin. You were and always will be my favourite Community Manager.

/HighPaw

Stop pretending you speak for everyone...

/Derp

Good luck though mr. CM
good luck in your future in-devours
Good luck! Hope you find a great job in an area you like :)
Ishnu-alah Brennvin, asha'falah.
Sorry to see you go. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
We had a lot of fun. I've enjoyed your posts.

Your pet version just popped up on my archaeology thingie. Pardon me as I farm for it and name it after you, dear. ♡
Best of luck Brennvin!

Welcome back to the East Coast!
... Can I have your job then..???
Farewell and take care.
Awesome CM. It saddens me that we will no longer be seeing you around. I wish you the very best in your future endeavors, and thanks, from the bottom of my heart, for everything you have done for the WoW community. I hope you find the experiences and opportunities that you seek!

The road ever goes on......

My best wishes to you.
Awww, don't leave just because I've killed your brethren in AQ about a million times! ;_;

But good luck! Moving across country can be rough.
All the best in your new questline in the Eastern Kingdoms, and don't worry about your inventory.... We all know that Blizzard doesn't delete characters ;)

Cheers!
I bet he's only moving back east because it's warm here. :)

Have a safe journey moving forward in life Brennvin.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you ain't going NO where.. with Blizzards cross realm zones.. you are staying in the exact same spot. Its nice to think, YOU can CHOSE which realm you want to be in.. but Blizzard has other ideas. Good luck with that!
May your sword stay sharp and your arrows fly true, Brennvin. You will be missed.

Good luck at your new job! :D

/21-gun-salute
Good luck to you in your future endeavors - you will be truly missed.