[PvP] Merely a Setback - Open to New Members

Darkspear
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
Thanks for the support and feedback everyone. :)

01/11/2013 11:12 AMPosted by Invíncíble
I'd rather read this pleasant thread 100x over

See, we're always good for something. ;)
Was a Beatuiful well put togeather post i loved it and was wanting to ask you a couple of questions about me switching over there i have a post up aswell with all the infermation but if yuo just want to make things quicker i can just give you my battle tag and we will talk from there Matt#12232 :D hope you can get back to me soon!
01/12/2013 09:32 PMPosted by Shìva
Was a Beatuiful well put togeather post i loved it

Thank you! :D

01/12/2013 09:32 PMPosted by Shìva
wanting to ask you a couple of questions

I added your BattleTag! :)
01/13/2013 01:47 PMPosted by Davidßeckham
I would approve, if you meant what you said about nourishing darkspear PvP.

We're all about friendly PvP competition. We like to keep that "It's just a game" mentality, though.

01/13/2013 01:47 PMPosted by Davidßeckham
By adding another Alliance guild, Darkspear horde will simply be nonexistent soon

People will always have their preference and play that preference no matter which way the scales are tipped. Than there are the people that only play which way the scales are tipped.

Illicitus I will say has Horde side handled; Horde is fine!
This is a very well put together recruitment page and MaS seems like an outstanding guild with a great environment. Ive just transfered to Darkspear and will more than likely be looking to join.
01/13/2013 10:59 PMPosted by Shinbujin
This is a very well put together recruitment page and MaS seems like an outstanding guild with a great environment. Ive just transfered to Darkspear and will more than likely be looking to join.

Thanks for the feedback Shin, and welcome to Darkspear! We'd love to have you--go ahead and whisper me in game. :)
I'm very happy I happened to come across MaS, mainly because they're the first guild I've been in that is openly willing to help you during the leveling process, as well as do everything in their power to make sure you have fun with the guild. I am having fun, Cadra.
01/14/2013 06:33 PMPosted by Dirge
I'm very happy I happened to come across MaS, mainly because they're the first guild I've been in that is openly willing to help you during the leveling process, as well as do everything in their power to make sure you have fun with the guild. I am having fun, Cadra.

Welcome to the guild, Dirge! We're happy you stumbled across us, too! :) I hope you continue to have a great time and experience with us.
01/15/2013 05:26 PMPosted by Kitsu
Ahahaha! Why are you telling our secrets, baby? :(

I saw this dude was worrying about where my girl is/what she's doing and had to tell him what time it is. =o!