[PvP] Merely a Setback - Open to New Members

Darkspear
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
01/15/2013 05:39 PMPosted by Gòóbypls
/cry

/pets

there, there
Hahaha, this is hilarious. Continue. =P
I just transfered this priest and made a DK on this realm to try out some pvp. Do you only accept level capped players?
01/15/2013 07:31 PMPosted by Adoriele
I just transfered this priest and made a DK on this realm to try out some pvp. Do you only accept level capped players?

I believe we already invited you before I saw this. Welcome to Darkspear, and to Merely a Setback! :)

01/15/2013 09:38 PMPosted by Tooskosa
joined this guild on syrelan its that cool.

And we <3 you! :3

Btw. Dat transmog. Omergard.
01/16/2013 01:22 AMPosted by Tooskosa
need to look stylish while i lvl

All dah time brah.
How is the activity level in this guild? Is it alt friendly? Just recently moved a couple of my alts to this server, so I'm looking for a home for them. And who knows, I may end up bringing this guy over there if I like it. =)
How is the activity level in this guild? Is it alt friendly? Just recently moved a couple of my alts to this server, so I'm looking for a home for them. And who knows, I may end up bringing this guy over there if I like it. =)

Hello Dosequies, nice to meet you! :)

Our guild recently reached level 25, up from being level 10, 2 weeks ago. This should let you know how active we really are!

Darkspear is definitely a unique server; I've been here for 5 years myself! We are an alt friendly guild. We prefer 90's, however; our guild goal is all about connecting those of similar skill levels together, to push rating or reach whatever goals you have set for yourself. (PvP Wise, we are not a PvE guild.)

For our RBGs members are expected to have a good amount of Malevolent and at least T1 weps, but we won't not bring you just because you're on an "alt". :)

Hope this answers some of your questions! Please feel free to touch base with me in game as well.
Welcome to our newest members! :)

After 2 weeks, our members have given us guild level 25! Great work everyone!

We always appreciate everyones support. :)

01/19/2013 10:58 PMPosted by Davidßeckham
but they lack experience and skill.

Than they should come join MaS, where they can learn and get the experience they need to grow and reach their goals. :)
01/20/2013 11:44 AMPosted by Kitsu
Than they should come join MaS, where they can learn and get the experience they need to grow and reach their goals. :)

I heard the GM of MaS is a babe.
01/20/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Invincible
I heard the GM of MaS is a babe.

Bahaha. Can neither confirm nor deny. You have to come find out for yourself!

BTW: Why are you not in MaS yet? :(