Destruction 12/16H LF Warlock

Aman'Thul
Destruction is a core raiding guild, we are currently situated on the alliance side of Aman'thul. We're a guild focused on progressing through content at a competitive level. Our goals are to clear each tier of content in a top realm rank and a competitive world ranking. We are still "new" as we have only been raiding as a team since late Dragon Soul tier.

We are more then just pixels in the game, a lot of our players know each other outside of raiding and the game. We also do more then just raid, we also run alt teams, RBG teams and such other event.

Current Team Progression:
Tier 11: 13/13H
Tier 12 7/7H
Tier 13: 8/8H
Tier 14: 6/6H 6/6H 4/4N (Realm First: Will of Emperor/Shek)

Current Raid Times:
Wednesday: 7:45-11pm AEST
Thursday: 7:45-11pm AEST
Friday: 7:45-11pm AEST
We also occasionally run a little over time and run extra days assuming our raiders are up to it. Usually this is during raid releases and near kills.

We are currently looking for:
(High) Warlock
(Low) Retribution Paladin (with tank O/S)
Any other skilled applicants

We are looking for players whom are competent in multiple spec's, learn mechanics at an efficient rate and can handle constructive criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, we are just looking for the people whom learn from them.

All we ask is almost 100% raid attendance, we understand that life comes first. You are full prepared for raid with Flasks, Potions, 300 stat Food and have done any research required for progression fights.

We supply full guild repairs, crafted gear (Upon deserving it), a friendly environment and entertainment outside of raids.

You can contact our guild by either replying to this thread, adding my Battle ID Jackson.worley@yahoo.com, Or whispering Fate or Annihilator in-game on Aman'thul. =) Hope to hear from you soon
Bring on the applications =)
Bump
Bump
Looking for a Warlock
Good luck with recruits - would love to get this girl up to 'gear standard', but unfortunately the times don't suit me at all :(
Sorry to hear, possibly one day the times will! :)
LF Tank and RDPS =)
What happened to Vom? =(
He possibly won't be able to raid with us anymore
Bump for Realm First: Heroic Shek. LF Rsham and Tank
We need a new Sham, Tank and Rogue before 5.2! Have you got what it takes?
Bump for Warlock and WindWalker
Hi there

I'm currently leveling a lock, I have 0 MoP raiding experience at the moment, however I am more then willing to learn fights and gear up my Warlock ASAP. Let me know if you'd like to know more about me.

Just as a tidbit, I'm very good friends in real life with your (ex) shaman healer; Freyja, and he is more then happy to teach me the raids for MoP.
I'm not an officer, however as 5.2 is coming up i think that gear will be quite important and gearing will be difficult as we wont be raiding old content. However if you want to get in contact with a officer in-game (Fate, Annihilator, Caramelslice). I could be wrong.
Bring on the Warlocks!
Hello!
Why. Hello there Warlock