Dirty Mike and the Boyz 13/16H LFM

Thrall
Formally Zerg of korialstrasz, Dirty Mike and the Boyz is looking for an 11th member for its encounter based 10 man team. We are not looking for a backup or benchwarmer, we are looking for a skilled, dedicated, team first player. While we are looking at specifically a decent geared spriest with a quality heal offspec, we aren't ruling out an excellent feral or monk with a good offspec.

Ideal candidates would have to be able to joke and take jokes, as we are borderline dysfunctional at times. We do however know how to buckle down get serious and get progression kills when the time comes.

Down to the Dirty details
Progression: 13/16 heroic 6/6H MV 6/6H HoF 1/4H TOES
Raid times: 9-12 est Tues-Thurs with an occasional sunday or monday clean-up if necessary

Long story short: bunch or weird dudes looking for one more weird dude to have a good time in some random dude's prius, and possibly run a soup kitchen all over some bosses.

Hit me up to talk skeêt#1826 alt 136 on second e
Welcome to our crappy server... although I can definitely see how it's a pretty big upgrade from where you just came from.

And sorry, I don't fill any of your class needs, but hey you get a free bump out of it from 3rd post to 1st post. :)
Why no dudettes? /pout. :P
01/16/2013 02:45 PMPosted by Seksibelf
Why no dudettes? /pout. :P

u better have a real deep voice and preferably some facial hair

Welcome to our crappy server... although I can definitely see how it's a pretty big upgrade from where you just came from.

And sorry, I don't fill any of your class needs, but hey you get a free bump out of it from 3rd post to 1st post. :)

thx man, yea our last server blew hardcore.... and not in a good way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1j4mK6cs_A
Still looking.....
looking for a quality lock, mage, and spriest with a heal offspec. Possibly looking for a tank with a dps os as well
Giving a free bump to this horrible guild.
Horrible yes, boring never!!!!
Another dead boss. 11/16 now. Looking for a boomie/ww monk with a heal os.
Sunday night Soup Kitchens if we find a Toyota Prius!
es bumpo grande
Currently recruiting Lock, experience and gear will be greatly considered!!!
Updated 12/16 Heroic

Daddy is proud of u guys.
Bump H empress down. 13/16H
Recruiting 90s social,pvp or pve to make a bigger soup kitchen!!!!! PST
Bump for the name.
Not super geared, but can get there. Ranked 133rd in 25 man as ele shaman in Cata. Know class and rotation just returned to game. Ill apply once get some gear and plan on going heal off spec. Thanks for reading.

None the less free bump
OMFG I love you guys' name so much! I just hope there really is a Mike in your guild...and he's quite dirty ;D
I am currently 492 WW monk DPS with a crap healing os. though I healed while leveling and will certainly be able to once geared. I geared up considerably seeing I have only been 90 for about 4 or so lockouts. I know my spec rotations, stat priority, haste/mastery caps etc. basically I know how to play my toon. I have raided on my warrior since BC but can never find a solid group that values progression and seeking to improve the raid team and themselves and their toons as much as I do. I was set to OT for censored but due to comp. issues I was let go. the raid lead tazkowboy is a worthy reference to my capabilities as an adaptable respectable raider. if an officer can get into contact with me in game I will gladly give a more formal explanation of myself, my ability, my intentions as far as progression, and how I can contribute to your amazing raid team. thank you have a nice day.