This ret pally in my lfr did over 200k on sha

Paladin
Near hBiS with hShin'ka, fully upgraded? Sounds about right. Though why he doesn't have at least elite bracers - if not heroic elite - is beyond me.
Since the fight has a 60% damage buff when you get back from Cackle, and he's probably out of range for combat log range for parts of the fight, that's probably not an accurate measure of his normal DPS. Especially if he got lucky on Cackles.
But yeah, 200k is still pretty amazing.
I dont know any ret pally thats that awsome compare to him
Gearwise, he's awesome. Loses points for being Horde with the Tabard of the Lightbringer, and more for... well, being Horde (especially a Tauren). ;)
01/18/2013 07:45 PMPosted by Airc
Gearwise, he's awesome. Loses points for being Horde with the Tabard of the Lightbringer, and more for... well, being Horde (especially a Tauren). ;)

woah have you seen our horns, im fabulous.
01/18/2013 07:59 PMPosted by Thermadin
woah have you seen our horns, im fabulous.

In fact, I do not see your horns. Traitor.
hes nub cuz dindt kill garelon in hof

l2p
Defenestrate is a very good guild.

Raid 3 nights with good rankings.
That's what happens when you pop cooldowns and gain haste buffs from shammies/mages.
hes nub cuz dindt kill garelon in hof

l2p

its a bug on the forms you idiot
WoL ranked on 13 of the 16 Heroic fights...fair to say they are a decent ret pally :)
01/19/2013 10:27 AMPosted by Micheljföx
its a bug on the forms you idiot

with the way he spelled it, id say you got trolled

In fact, I do not see your horns. Traitor.

touché
01/18/2013 05:35 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
elite bracers - if not heroic elite - is beyond me.

The heroic Garajal bracers are better until heroic elite bracers for rets. Haste is that important.
01/20/2013 12:01 PMPosted by Virsta
elite bracers - if not heroic elite - is beyond me.

The heroic Garajal bracers are better until heroic elite bracers for rets. Haste is that important.

Missed that - saw the iL of 502 and for some reason thought they were still bracers of Protectors, but not elite...Think I had a massive brain fart that day. LOL
lol
The punishment for necroing is to be thrown out a window!
that's crazy.

good stuff.
02/03/2013 09:47 PMPosted by Cayse
The punishment for necroing is to be thrown out a window!

At least it's only a couple of weeks old as opposed to two months? Or two years?