Classy Guild Achieves Questions

Achievements
Up until now, my guildies and myself have just been leveling characters for the achievements ourselves, and deleting them after we get the said achievement. But lately, we are all growing weary of power-leveling and such. I've been considering recruiting to get the last two achievements....Which brings me to my questions. I'd like to know for certain how these work.

1. Once a criteria is met, will it stay checked/completed (such as human warrior for the classy human), even if the person leaves the guild or deletes the character before the whole racial achievement is earned?

2. Can people join the guild as 85 (or 90 for the pandas), and then get the reputation for it to count, or do they have to reach that level WHILE in the guild?

I can't seem to find clear answers on this anywhere. Most posts seem to be worries about the addition of monks and pandaren. Any help would be appreciated!
Unless it's changed since Cata, if I were to join a guild now that didn't have a "Tauren Priest" at max level, I would only need to reach the required guild rep level for it to count. I know this because I was in a guild that only needed a Tauren Priest to finish the Classy Tauren achievement and as soon as I hit (honored, I think it was?) it went off in guild chat.

Not sure about them leaving before the achievement is completed though...
1. Once a criteria is met, will it stay checked/completed (such as human warrior for the classy human), even if the person leaves the guild or deletes the character before the whole racial achievement is earned?

Yup, once it's checked it stays check. Our guild does the same. Think of all the ones you would have lost after you deleted the toons.

2. Can people join the guild as 85 (or 90 for the pandas), and then get the reputation for it to count, or do they have to reach that level WHILE in the guild?

Yup, if they're already at the required level prior to joining the guild, they just need to reach Honored with the guild.