H Direhunt: Still recruiting and still going.

Wyrmrest Accord
It smells like raw meat... with mint. :)
P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
had some great RP today with Skegg and his friend... just a shame I couldnt give it my all... we are on tornado alert and under my house has a river running from the back door to the front door and my bedroom ceiling is leaking....still there are a lot more people worse off then us today
01/26/2013 10:18 PMPosted by Bindieye
had some great RP today with Skegg and his friend... just a shame I couldnt give it my all... we are on tornado alert and under my house has a river running from the back door to the front door and my bedroom ceiling is leaking....still there are a lot more people worse off then us today

Be careful and stay safe. I hope the storm doesn't get any worse for you guys. Tornados are scary as hell.
Shows her priorities, lol. That was a lot of fun Bindi. We're trying to get me back into RPing as Skegg so we'll be doing RP for awhile to get him back in the swing of things.
Thats great news
http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/02/04/guide-to-choosing-the-right-style-of-guild/#continued Huzzah! We've been featured on WoW Insider!
and a great article too... finally back after a week in the wilderness with no internet
Nice to see you back, Bindi! How was the wilderness? Was it wild?
Does anyone have any ideas on other things I can do to get the guild out there? I feel like bumping this thing does more harm than good.
Bump again
Bump for you :)