Remote auction malfunctioning

Mobile Bug Report
Every time I go to look at my auctions I get a message saying the mobile armory has encountered a problem, I'm not sure if this Is a known issue and if it is is there a fix on my part or am I just waiting on blizzard to fix the problem?
I can't log in to the ah as well. Gchat works.
Same.
Yeah everything BUT the AH works for me
This should be resolved now. Is anyone without a pending payment still having problems with the AH?
Yes it has been fixed, I appreciate it!
I am facing an issue on my AH through Wow Armory App on my mobile. It stated that "This account is logged into the game. You can still browse the Auction House, but you must log off from the game to use other features such as bidding on or listing auctions."

I have already log in and out on all my characters using PC but my AH on my mobile app still not functioning.

Can blizzard help me? :(
We're going to hotfix this pending state soon, so this should be a thing of the past soon.
Umm, I came here with the "This account is logged into the game. You can still browse the Auction House, but you must log off from the game to use other features such as bidding on or listing auctions" problem, and when i say the QA post from Wilebosk that this will be hotfixed soon I was pretty excited because this issue has been plaguing me for months. Then I noticed the date... 1/16/2013.

On the bright side, all the people that have been waiting in line to talk to someone about this getting fixed have probably skeletalized, so I can trudge through the cobwebs and be first in line!