[H]<Sanctum of Dreams>Recruiting for PvP/PvE

Turalyon
Post Limit:
Bump! Original post updated!

Our raid team has now cleared MV fully! Grats to them! We are not currently recruiting for the raid team, but are looking for PvE players still!

Lastly, we need mages for PvP, very badly! Come join us!
It is pretty amazing how few mages we have in the guild. I actually had to buy water the other day. Rough times I tell ya.

Come join Sanctum of Dreams and give us your buns!
Come join our guild! RBGs starting next week!
I heard Holy Priests are viable in S13. What are your thoughts?

Arena teams and the RBG team are starting up this week. Should be a fun time!
I've heard that as well! We will have to see!

Raid team entered HoF today, and cleared 2 bosses! We are now 2/6 in HoF!

Come join our guild!
Are there any classes in particular we are looking for these days? I think we still only have one shadow priest.

Looking forward to our RBG's tonight!
I heard we are going to be playing Cow Darts at an upcoming guild event. I have to admit that I got pretty good at the DMF cannon and I should be pretty good at this.
Are there any classes in particular we are looking for these days? I think we still only have one shadow priest.

Looking forward to our RBG's tonight!

We mainly need mages currently for PvP!

Still looking for members!
I really like this guild the current guild i was in was a dead one and i need a suitable replacement and this might be it hehe :)
i couldnt do arenas or rated bgs but now i can :D
well im ready to join your guild i think ill choose yours :) im in no guild currently :P
well im ready to join your guild i think ill choose yours :) im in no guild currently :P

I`m so sorry I haven`t responded to you! If you haven`t joined the guild yet come along! Submit an app to our website to get the ball rolling!

We are still looking for members! Come join!
Still looking for members for PvP! Come join us!
Up to second place on the server for our RBG team with an average RBG rating of 1634. #408 in the US. That should bump up some more as we finish out our battleground roster.
Up to second place on the server for our RBG team with an average RBG rating of 1634. #408 in the US. That should bump up some more as we finish out our battleground roster.

Good job guildies last night in our RBG run!

We are now actively recruiting for raid members! Come join us!
Lots of new recruits coming in. It's great to see such a strong interest!

BTW Symbiosis is my new favorite thing in wow. A priest that can cyclone is a blast.
Give all the Cyclones to Vladtt! I know I do.
Give all the Cyclones to Vladtt! I know I do.

Sounds like a good idea...

Still looking for PvPers!
Still looking for PvPers! Come join us!
Our raid team has now cleared 4/6 in HoF! Congrats to them!

We are still recruiting for all members! Join us!