[ARPPvP]<Blackmoon Sentinels> Now in Surwich!

Moon Guard
Post Limit:
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
Events have been moved around, on account of the fact that I wasnt able to get in last night until late. Yesterday's event will happen Saturday, Saturday's on Monday, and Monday's on... Thursday, I think.

RPPvP events to start Tuesday with Blood Regiment and Wolves of the Gray Rose. Will be sending that necessary info out to Rhazar and Winniea tonight. Didn't have time on my lunch break, unfortunately.

CORON. We will have to try to find time to take pants in arena. Might be a challenge this week.
huzzah
Hi Samirex :)
sometimes malo wishes he was a saber.
02/10/2013 12:11 PMPosted by Sarîa

Hi Saria. How are you?

I hope you haven't been torturing more Alliance folks. We'd have words if you were. <3
Sami! <3

All those pants!

The display shelf is stacked with them.
How is Starcraft stuff showing up in my guild thread? WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Edit: I know it was there! I saw it, I'm not crazy.
Yes, all the pants! But if we ever get a mistweaver-protadin team again, though, I may just kick a small animal.

BTW, you do know that when 5.2 comes out, we have to do this all over again? XD
02/10/2013 09:55 PMPosted by Samirex

Hi Saria. How are you?

I hope you haven't been torturing more Alliance folks. We'd have words if you were. <3
Been doing fine. And no, I havnt been touring anyone....lately. =3

Hi Lia. ^^
Ba-bumps :D

Yes, all the pants! But if we ever get a mistweaver-protadin team again, though, I may just kick a small animal.

BTW, you do know that when 5.2 comes out, we have to do this all over again? XD

Yep!

But it's okay, we're good. We will steal all the pants...and enjoy it!

02/11/2013 10:38 AMPosted by Sarîa
Hi Lia. ^^

Hai! *waves* :D
Coron, you weren't on this morning. :( But I got Kori a couple levels, and I'm closer to my holiday event achievement. :D So it all works.

I'll let you know when my belf is ready.
Coron, you weren't on this morning. :( But I got Kori a couple levels, and I'm closer to my holiday event achievement. :D So it all works.

I'll let you know when my belf is ready.

Yyyyyeeeaaa, sorry about that.

I kinda fell asleep...then woke up the next morning...felt something was off, cheaked by time table for college. Turns out the day I don't have college till later in the day was tomorrow my time...and not today, so I had to rush to get up and get ready : /
All I want is one of those stupid very berry cream things!

/sob

I hate this holiday.
Bumps
Malothis will be in charge of the RPPvP tonight, because I'll still be at work when it begins. Good luck, guys!

Glory to the Alliance!
it was just rp
except between malothis and eltheric, they kinda got into an argument at the end.
Page two is not a place. It's a thing.
Had to do some last minute event shifting due to RL stuff. I may or may not be able to make it to that Kun Lai meeting the Jade Guard is holding.

Tonight's RP event will now be on Monday!