HCT 4: Theorycrafting Pokemon

Hunter
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
02/04/2013 09:01 PMPosted by Mezasu
Apparently, I'm starting to rank on fights.

ooooooooooo
72 for surv on spirit kings.
Dem doubleposts
Got my Normal mode tier chest.
Best week for raiding this week.

And nearly perfectly reforged for hit/expertise.
02/04/2013 08:45 PMPosted by Yjjial
Apparently, I'm starting to rank on fights.

I was doing well for the first month or so but now that people can pad like crazy and still kill bosses I pretty much gave up. Can't bring myself to do it =\
And then there is the Koreans with gear 8 ilvls higher to compete with, not a chance!

Away from my pc for 3 more days, losing my mind. Been publicly Rick-rolled twice today, guild forums + phone = bad idea.
Update:

Both Powershot and Glaive Toss have been rebuilt and should now always hit their primary targets, plus, they should also be much more responsive to secondary targets.

Only took 2 months :u
Holy !@#$ing hell, the Getting Around With the Shado-Pan achievement is really starting to grate me. If I can ever remember that I have to dismount before turning in quests, I might ever get it...

I hate those good people, for lack of a better term.

I hate those good people, for lack of a better term.

Racist.

So I think the time has come to break up with my raid team. We lost our mt, our rl is being flakey and the guy who wants to step up is kind of a tool. I think I want to go ally and take a stand by slot somewhere. School is making it difficult to commit full time. Any one recruiting :p?
02/05/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Sneakys
So I think the time has come to break up with my raid team. We lost our mt, our rl is being flakey and the guy who wants to step up is kind of a tool. I think I want to go ally and take a stand by slot somewhere. School is making it difficult to commit full time. Any one recruiting :p?
Lazy Raiders R Us are always raiding 24-7, or rather we would be if we weren't so darn lazy!

.... So er... no... D:
02/05/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Sneakys

Uh, we're sitting at exactly 10 in our raid group right now, so any time somebody has to miss a night it all but kills our week. I don't know what your expectations are for progression, but we're pretty casual, just check my progress. I would, however, love a second Hunter so that I'm not bringing two buffs...no selfish reasons there at all...
No gun off KT again. :\
pretty much given up on ToC.

On topic... Need tank. D:
02/05/2013 03:14 PMPosted by Adarant
Uh, we're sitting at exactly 10 in our raid group right now, so any time somebody has to miss a night it all but kills our week. I don't know what your expectations are for progression, but we're pretty casual, just check my progress. I would, however, love a second Hunter so that I'm not bringing two buffs...no selfish reasons there at all...

Hahaha. When do you guys run? Your progression is identical to mine, so no worries there
http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/of-the-greatest-things-that-have-ever-happened-on
02/05/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Sneakys
Hahaha. When do you guys run? Your progression is identical to mine, so no worries there

Tuesdays 8 - 10 and Sunday 8 - 11 Eastern.
02/05/2013 05:01 PMPosted by Adarant

Tuesdays 8 - 10 and Sunday 8 - 11 Eastern.

Hmmms, those times work well for me. I would definitely be around those nights to fill in. I need to finish my presentation for tomorrow, but after I think I shall create a DK on your server to check it out. And because I am addicted to the DK starting area. Mostly I'm addicted to the DK starting area. I may or may not have created 8 DKs...
Oh scary, you're on a PvP realm? Will I get ganked a lot? (Undoubtedly, yes)
02/05/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Sneakys
Doubt it. PVP on PVP realms seems to no longer exist.
02/05/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Sneakys

Especially now that CRZ is a thing.
That stinks, Sneakys :(
Hope you find a new home soon!

02/05/2013 04:53 PMPosted by Bullettime
http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/of-the-greatest-things-that-have-ever-happened-on

You, I like you :)
02/05/2013 06:46 PMPosted by Adarant

Especially now that CRZ is a thing.

I made my DK. He's been on your server for 5 minutes. He's had 7 guild invitations. It comes off as needy :P