[A-H RP/PvP]The Battle of Kun-Lai -Updates!!

Moon Guard
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 12 Next
This should be fun.^^
01/05/2013 10:07 PMPosted by Wajinae
Let me talk to my guild. See if they are interested.

Can't wait to hear! Lok'tar!
Supported. We'll see you there. =)
01/05/2013 10:22 PMPosted by Tendael
Supported. We'll see you there. =)

Added! Getting a lot of early support! Hope to see if we can muster more guilds for both factions!
Bump o' support fer another war! I better hurry up an' get geared.
This shall be alot of fun! *Bumping!*
Bumping! Looking for more participants
The Shadows of Argus are definitely interested. Sign us up!
01/06/2013 03:19 PMPosted by Nhadíya
The Shadows of Argus are definitely interested. Sign us up!

Added to the list!
Thanks, Fel! And if you need a hand A-side with arranging things, give me a poke. I thought I had you on RID, but I didn't see it so I added your Battle tag.
While I appreciate your holding this event in and around the edifice that the Mogu built to honor Eldanesh (e.g. Tomb of the Conqueror), I must point out that Eldanesh is not actually buried there, so any artefacts left behind would be of middling power at best.
01/06/2013 05:23 PMPosted by Eldanesh
While I appreciate your holding this event in and around the edifice that the Mogu built to honor Eldanesh (e.g. Tomb of the Conqueror), I must point out that Eldanesh is not actually buried there, so any artefacts left behind would be of middling power at best.

Well. Sounds like we need to call off the entire event now. There is no point.
BURMPS
While I appreciate your holding this event in and around the edifice that the Mogu built to honor Eldanesh (e.g. Tomb of the Conqueror), I must point out that Eldanesh is not actually buried there, so any artifacts left behind would be of middling power at best.

I'm sure some small artifact he owned is there. Ere go, we have to go to collect it and bring it back. Even if it is just a used tissue!
I'm sure some small artifact he owned is there. Ere go, we have to go to collect it and bring it back. Even if it is just a used tissue!

Made my morning.

Edit: Fixed the quote issue =3
01/07/2013 09:18 AMPosted by Rennali
While I appreciate your holding this event in and around the edifice that the Mogu built to honor Eldanesh (e.g. Tomb of the Conqueror), I must point out that Eldanesh is not actually buried there, so any artifacts left behind would be of middling power at best.

The artifact is the bones of the Saint Eldanesh. Whoever claims it as their own will live until the end of time.
I'm still quivering, here!
01/07/2013 09:21 PMPosted by Aneatria
I'm still quivering, here!

hehe
Ane...Are you ok?
*Strokes the thread with his beard vigorously.* Fer a great battle (and bump)!