How do you change your specialization?

General Discussion
Post Limit:
On my new hunter, i went and dun goof'd and chose the specialization i wasn't looking for. But when i go to my trainer, it denies me with "You haven't learned any talents". Can you not switch specializations at level 10?
I was under the impression you could change them at any time - but I don't have any tooons that low anymore, so someone else might have to jump in.

There should be a separate class specialization option. It appears you're choosing the change class talents option. I think all the trainers offer this, but you can try taking a jaunt to Org to double check (if hunter is Horde, of course).
I'm having the same issue with a druid lvl 26. although, I think I already did change from feral to resto once. I'm wondering if there is a cap on it @ lower lvls or something?
I'm having the same issue with a druid lvl 26. although, I think I already did change from feral to resto once. I'm wondering if there is a cap on it @ lower lvls or something?

There's a gold cost, but it's pretty minor if you've only done it once.

Also, you bumped a 2 month old thread? sigh.
03/15/2013 08:22 AMPosted by Hyjinx

There's a gold cost, but it's pretty minor if you've only done it once.

Also, you bumped a 2 month old thread? sigh.

Hey, he did a search, so he did what he was supposed too do.

I have no answer, as I don't have chars that low anymore.
At your class trainer, there is an option to change specialization. There is also an option to reset your talents, but that one has no effect on specialization.
I was under the impression that you need a certain level to change that, but can anyone tell me what it is? If not then how do I change it after level 10
Nearly 3 years old necro...

02/20/2016 02:38 PMPosted by Areyx
I was under the impression that you need a certain level to change that, but can anyone tell me what it is? If not then how do I change it after level 10

Level 30 for Dual Spec, but you should be able to change your class spec.
I wonder if he ever managed to change his spec...