<Refined> - ToT - Live Stream!

Area 52
Good luck guys, go gettum!
01/17/2013 09:25 AMPosted by Snoogans
Good luck guys, go gettum!

thanks!

streaming now!
Grats!
Doing an LFR with my viewers tomorrow (Friday) at 8 EST! Already have another tank, so just need healers and DPS! Whisper me around 8 EST for an invite!
bump as a reminder for tonight
Not sure what we are doing tonight, but we are definitely raiding! We will either do Glory achievements or Heroic Hof/ToES farm.
up
good luck :)
01/22/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Xpunjabi
good luck :)

Thanks!

Doing Heroic Tsulong, Heroic Lei She, and then going for our repeat kill of heroic Sha. All of this will be live streamed tonight at 8 EST!
bump as a reminder for tonight
We are truly thankful for all you wonder area 52 peeps who come to watch the stream! We couldn't do this without yall! :D

That being said...we are open to suggestions/ideas on thing that yall would like to see or something that yall think will be entertaining.

Please feel free to post your thoughts below

Have a wonderful day!
Live stream up. Heoric MSV
Defiantly gonna watch, just waiting for stream to go up :P
I'm not sure why, but my latency has been awful this week. Hopefully it will be resolved by next week. Can't play/stream if I am at 400 MS. Seems like a lot of people in my guild are having internet issues this week.
That being said...we are open to suggestions/ideas on thing that yall would like to see or something that yall think will be entertaining.

Please feel free to post your thoughts below

More Moon Guard RP!!! Less Freese nerd screams making half the realms ears bleed for a week.
I can't guarantee the latter won't happen, Pasha, especially when we kill epic bosses.
Will be back tonight for Heroic Tsulong, Heroic Lei She, and Heroic SHA OF FEARZ!

www.twitch.tv/freese

8 EST

P.S. We killed Heroic Elite Protectors. Pretty sure it's a US 13th kill, but not entirely sure since WoW Progress can't track it. Either way, we officially beat the game now.
01/25/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Pashå
More Moon Guard RP!!! Less Freese nerd screams making half the realms ears bleed for a week.

lol I may have to do some of that again this weekend....Moon Guard RP is always fun ;)

and I'm sorry about his loud nerd screams....at least you don't have to live with him...teehee

also, be sure to come watch tonight! The more people who watch and interact with us = the more fun we are!
stream up
Doing more Heroic raid farms tonight at 8 EST!