<Refined> - ToT - Live Stream!

Area 52
Reminder that I will be streaming tonight!
Thanks for coming to watch! Will be back tomorrow night for Grand Empress and Heroic ToES!
A HUGE thanks to evreyone who watched last night :) we had lots of fun and Freese even put on a bra!

more fun to be had tonight...so be sure to be there! :D
Watch this guy he's so cool, plus u see Light's bra's on the wall 0.0
02/06/2013 11:12 PMPosted by Ninewonwon
plus u see Light's bra's on the wall 0.0

those aren't mine bras....those are Freese's bras that he likes to wear when he wants to feel pretty ;)
Streaming tonight @ 8 EST

Come watch the heroic farm...and as always...it should be interesting ;)

BRING YOUR FIRENDS!!!!! :D

Looking to do some fun GIVE-AWAYS for cool PRIZES (gold, pets, etc...) so be sure to tune in tonight!
i must i had way to much fun just watching other people randomly play the game sigh, i really need a life :p
02/13/2013 03:37 AMPosted by Beljafar
i must i had way to much fun just watching other people randomly play the game sigh, i really need a life :p

lol we had lots of fun too! Gave away a Blizz pet and LOTS of gold! Be sure to tune in next time ;)
02/13/2013 03:37 AMPosted by Beljafar

Thanks!

Finishing up the rest of heroic Terrace tonight.

Edit: I will not be drinking as much on my stream as I did last night, so hopefully no more embarrassing things will happen....
02/13/2013 07:58 AMPosted by Freese
Edit: I will not be drinking as much on my stream as I did last night, so hopefully no more embarrassing things will happen....

Needs more bras.
02/13/2013 12:09 PMPosted by Wilhelm

Needs more bras.

This.
i disagree the stream needed less bras all around last night :p
We tied for the world's fastest Heroic Sha kill time!!!!!1

http://www.worldoflogs.com/zones/Terrace_of_Endless_Spring/Sha_of_Fear/25H/

Kill starts at 1:03:46

http://www.twitch.tv/freese/b/367128201
Stream up tonight at 8.
Well last night was a total fail since our internet decided to be !@#$y.

HOWEVER....we will try to stream again tonight (normal time 8EST) and hopefully the internet gods will be kind to us :)

Also...as always we try to make the stream fun for our area52 bubbies...so we might do some giveways (depending on the number of viewers)! So be sure to tune in!
Freese your xmog is absolutely atrocious.
well it's official...our internet blows -_-
Stream going up tonight! BE THERE! Will try to do some GIVE A WAYS!!!!!!
Come watch Area 52's own <Refined> raid the bosses in Throne of the Thunder King that we didn't get to test because Blizzard likes to test bosses during times when only guilds who skip work/school or who are otherwise unemployed are able to test those bosses!

All kidding aside (but not really kidding), we will be stepping into ToT for the first time on Tuesday, so come watch us raid!

Time: Tuesday at 8 EST

LINK: www.twitch.tv/freese
Bump as a reminder for tonight.