No Escape ((OOC/Sign Ups)) #2

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 2 3 4 16 Next
@Vala
I have an idea as to how I'm going to introduce Rysill. I want to make it so Rysill has sort of gotten to know you since her capture and befriended you so it would give her a reason to inspect what Nek'mashra is screaming about. That alright with you?
Maj has such crappy luck, the poor kid.
My condolences /pat
@Vala
I have an idea as to how I'm going to introduce Rysill. I want to make it so Rysill has sort of gotten to know you since her capture and befriended you so it would give her a reason to inspect what Nek'mashra is screaming about. That alright with you?

Of course! But that means Rysill would definitely have to be friendly towards Cat so Nek can like her officially lol
Oh, she will. She loves animals!
ok posted:)
posted!
I started a post but I'm way too tired to write anything good. I'll post first thing tomorrow.

It's fun to be back all! :D
I started a post but I'm way too tired to write anything good. I'll post first thing tomorrow.

It's fun to be back all! :D

We are glad you are back Silvy

<3

*nuzzles Silvy*

*mew*

:3
school....homework ugh
Hokay.

Sho.

I'll get a post up...

And Silvy...that goblin, ugh, memories. If I remember correctly, I was plotting to have my char do something horrible to him in BHA >_>

Anyway, yea, posting.
Alright, so should I just have the patrol of guards John put himself into follow the elementals? Or can I have him find some equipment inside the fortress?
01/18/2013 09:07 AMPosted by Arrenn
Alright, so should I just have the patrol of guards John put himself into follow the elementals? Or can I have him find some equipment inside the fortress?

Either one is fine with me. You can even do both if you want.
Eh, I thought I should just stick with the group for now. :P
01/17/2013 10:16 PMPosted by Liariå
And Silvy...that goblin, ugh, memories. If I remember correctly, I was plotting to have my char do something horrible to him in BHA >_>

He was just a little tyke back then. Now he's got his grampy's money and lots of delusions of grandeur. :D
Okay, here's a couple OOC notes to help move along. PLEASE READ:

For everyone:

It's now evening and it's getting dark.

For those with Bitzy or in the slave compound:

You can get your weapons (the ones you are allowed to have) and head into the slave compound. Bitzy cannot be reasoned with, it's best not to try. He can be outwitted, but you have no leverage right now so it's best not to try this moment.

Arrenn is the only one who can have a weapon better than a whip and spiked knuckle since his disguise worked and Bitzy's people think he's an older guard. Arrenn can reveal himself to the others if he wants. Arrenn has also been ordered to smack slaves around a bit.

If anyone wants to, they can discover Gareth and Setra, though it would be best to allow Erani and Val time to respond before you do. If they are discovered, don't take them to Bitzy.

For those on the beach:

Here's bit of background information on Elise, since I think knowing this will make it easier for you to RP with her.

She was very beautiful in life. She died by being shot in the back of the head. This has caused brain damage that has carried over into her undead life. Since dying, she has never washed herself or her clothes, and so she is caked with dirt, blood, slime, etc. When she looks in a mirror, she sees herself as she was in life, and thinks that she still looks like that. Though her hair was chopped very short by the undead shortly after she was raised, she thinks it is still long and shining, and will often pull out a hairbrush and "brush her hair" even though it doesn't exist. This is like the "make-up" that she puts on in the mirror.

She was a priest, but can't really remember that. That's why she can do instant spells like shields, psychic scream, etc. but she can't cast a Greater Heal or Mind Blast. I RP that as being similar to muscle memory: she isn't aware she's casting those things, it's just instinctive to do so.

Also, she is very, very, very easily flattered. I tried to drop hints of her vanity with the make-up and stuff, so if your character can pick up on that she is very easy to manipulate. She's not stupid, so if you say "hey hot stuff give me all your weapons and lead me off this island" she's going to poke you with her knife. But if you try to convince her that working for the goblin is not in her best interest and you can pay her more or have a better plan she would listen.

Ok, I think that's it and now I'm off to work. Later!
Hokay, posted.

Wont make another post till Val and Erani make theirs.

\o/
Reading things right now to see what's going on.
will post at some point.
I'll type up a post for Hailla and Sorsim as soon as Erani and/or Val post.