[H]<The Windsong Herd> Looking for More Moo!

Wyrmrest Accord
I'll Moo -your- cow. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*Hides tentacles*

Moo?
*takes deep breath*

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *face turns purple* oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *inhales, and passes out on thread*
Kurshaw yawned and rolled over on her mat. She curled up against a small fuzzy figure and quickly jumped up. Looking down, she breathed a sigh of relief. The small child from the Windsong was snuggled up and snored lightly.

The Matriarch was not used to children not in their designated crush. She remembered the short story time she had as they all fell asleep, and that triggered her to look around. Everywhere in the tent, there were children. Her eyes grew wide and she thought back on the last time she ever was in charge of so many children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matron Kurshaw! Hmm... Nah, doesn't sound like that would end well. XD
The rusty furred female looked over the thread and tapped it with her staff.

Bump!
So what if you have like this low level tauren, and this whole thundering herd thingy seems interesting to you; but you have never ever roleplayered a Tauren, and know next to nothing about thier lore? I made this character because I like bouncing while I heal. Then... The realization of the grind set it.
Hello there, my good bull, and thank you for the question!

While many of us are cow-huggers and lore monkeys, being one is not a specific requirement if you're willing to learn about us. We are quite happy to share what we know with folks about all things Tauren! ^_^ I feel pretty comfortable saying that our one truly overriding requirement is "don't be a....cowchip...." Most everything else can be worked with. =)

What might be easier also is to come to a Herd event and act like you're a young Tauren just taking their first hoofsteps into a great, wider world. That way you can be eased into RP and Lore at the same time!

Hope this helps and.....*shield-bump!*
Bump for friendly Moos! Unless you are Azriell, she can be very scary at times. But seriously, if you want good RP, join the Windsong!
I would like--- To join your 'herd'. Funny name for a pack, ya' know?

Hm, I smell steak, getting hungry. Who's up for some?
Hai Windsong! *bumps*
Page...whatever it was, this will not do!

*Shield-smash for more moo!*
Kurshaw moves through the plains with care, as she ops to keeping close to the cliffs. The harpies were a problem and the Matriarch had enough of their harassment. Her troops quite a few paces away were slowly getting into position.

A Windsong scout made the call, the low rumbling roar crossed the harpy camp as the whole feral pride leaped into action. The screams of harpies rang out close to the village of Bloodhoof as blood, feathers, and carnage stripped the area of every last harpy. This was war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey... Hey... The Shadowhoof did you a favor! Storylines! I can't wait to see your face Az! Tomorrow night!
Huh, it's gone now... Weird. Anyway, the Windsong Herd needs to get back in the swing of things!

We have seen a lot of recruits going into our sister tribe The Shadowhoof, however they are now closing recruitment at this time. If you still want to be a part of the Thundering Herd and you feel that your character is more the artsy type, come seek us out and see what we do!

<3 the Moo-moos!
Naluk walks around the forest floor, cocking his head to the side. He smiles faintly as he hears the beat of drums and voices which were amplified by the winds. He turns to his wind serpent and nods. The Windsong had arrived. He motions behind him and two scouts emerge from the undergrowth. He nods at them, before motioning off to where the noises were coming from. The two scouts nodded before melding back into the shadows. He smiles again to himself. The Herd would be watched whilst they stayed in Shadowhoof lands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bump for the Windsong. A great bunch of people. We Shadowhoof cant receive all the love. We need some blood in the Herd. So if you are a Loremaster, an artist or a bard, then by all means seek the herd out. Much love for our sister tribe!
Weetamoo Pineforest sighs contentedly next to her constant companion Massasoit, aka Massy, as they relax at the end of a long day of druid training. It hadn't been easy, but it had been very rewarding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guild Level 10 bump!
Grats on hitting level 10 guys! :D I'm excited to see you folks moo-ving up. x3 Lawl, see wut I did thur?

Az, we need to taaaalllllkkkk soon.... I need to know your opinion on some things.
Bump for our sister tribe! You should look into the Windsong if you are an artist, bard, or Lorekeeper! Much love for these moos! /moo
Moo!

MooMooMooMooMoo...MooooooOOOOOOooooooo

...ok it's very late and I'm obviously very tired. *Flops*
Mornin', Windsong! *pokes thread*

Bump!
Bumpz