Superbowl predictions

Movies, TV and Entertainment
So, who do you guys think will make it to and win the Superbowl?

Ravens vs Falcons for me.

Ravens win it by ten.
Broncos win against Falcons
AFC
Broncos beat the Ravens
Pats beat the Texans
AFC Championship
Broncos>Patriots

NFC
Seahawks beat the Falcons
Packers beat the Niners
NFC Championship
Seahawks>Packers

Superbowl

Bronco win against the Seahawks
AFC
Broncos beat the Ravens
Pats beat the Texans
AFC Championship
Broncos>Patriots

NFC
Seahawks beat the Falcons
Packers beat the Niners
NFC Championship
Seahawks>Packers

Superbowl

Bronco win against the Seahawks

This except Packers beat Seahawks and move on to the superbowl. Broncos still win it all though
seahawks vs packers in nfc, broncos vs patriots in afc. packers over broncos in superbowl. < packer fan, and they have a whole nother gear in the playoffs. GO PACK GO
I predict that the commercials will be much more entertaining than the half time show... again.
01/06/2013 05:05 PMPosted by Firo
this is my prediction.

Although I REALLY want the Ravens to go all the way, the problem is beating Broncos at home next week.
seahawks vs packers in nfc, broncos vs patriots in afc. packers over broncos in superbowl. < packer fan, and they have a whole nother gear in the playoffs. GO PACK GO

Agree

/highfive
as long as it is not the friggin patriots for the afc again i really don't have a solid team that i am rooting for.

i will probly say green bay from the nfc against denver from the afc.

i say denver from the afc because if baltimore plays anywhere similar to what they did against indy then it could get really ugly for the ravens against denver.

i am torn from the nfc. i have a good amount of green bay friends but seattle is looking pretty good so far. san fran could be the dark horse and i am really looking forward to watching the green bay/san fran game before i make a "bold" prediction.

good luck to all teams fans that are still in it.
Pats> broncos in afc ...sorry by Brady owns payton lol.

Packers > seattle NFC .. rematch of the early season drama-fest with the scab refs.

Packers> Pats in the superbowl. rematch of XXXI.

People always say defense carries champions, but this is the QB year.
I just don't see Gb as a good enough team to get past the divisional rounds.
Seeing as this is a sports related thread....

Rob Parker won't be make any Superbowl Predictions, not on live TV anyways.

ESPN finally has booted Rob Parker out the door. After many years of his "profound" commentary his contract will not be renewed. His comments on RGIII were the last straw apparently.

LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALOONNNNNEE
Super Bowl XLVII

Patriots vs Seahawks

Called it.

I love Seattle's chances but New England will win it this time, plus I wanna see Brady win 1 final ring before he hangs em up for good.
All you people picking broncos or packers can now hang your head in shame 8) go go Niners!
01/07/2013 09:27 AMPosted by Ohgodfleas
this is my prediction.

Although I REALLY want the Ravens to go all the way, the problem is beating Broncos at home next week.
OH MAN WAS I WRONG!

GO RAVENS!
So, who do you guys think will make it to and win the Superbowl?

Ravens vs Falcons for me.

Ravens win it by ten.

Stickin with it
Here's my prediction, a lot of weird technical gaming the rules decisions will be made by the coaches which will result in a boring game determined by a punt in the first quarter.
lol Falcons almost screwed themselves.
Still want to know who called timeout on the missed field goal attempt....just gave the falcons a chance to win the game. Had you not called timeout, Seattle would have won right there...