rate the rogue xmog above part III

Rogue
Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
02/13/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Darkington
I like it 8/10

8/10 for the oldschool armor and tabard.
LOVE the set, but not a fan of the tabard. 8/10.
9/10
STAB:
Everything is cool except for the Tabard, other than that it's very cool.

<--- Me
I have the same set, but was thinking about changing to the rogue ICC gear later today.
8/10 @ Gravestalker

I want those shoulders soooo bad. I don;t really care for the helm though. I've never liked it tbh.
6/10 the pants just do not match the other pieces, and the partial bloodfang seems kinda out of place.
Keep it simple
4/10
I give you a 4 for the cool weapon but that about it...
I like the Bloodfang set, even though it's not full. And very few things from WotLK I like.
7/10
9.5/10
I think that helm just looks silly, otherwise I'd rate 10/10.
I agree, the helm looks weird.

10/10
Scary to think of a witchdoctor rogue.
Imagine, a rogue that can hex and heal.
@Sneakattakk

7/10
Because I rarely see that transmog on a rogue.
Although, I don't like it that much because of the helmet.
Ooh rate me plz!
9/10. I like the red xmog. I have a red one as a backup as well. The red looks good on worgen also.
I love it, 9.5/10, not a perfect 10 because I don't like cursed visions and the weapons could look a little more intimidating.
02/19/2013 12:04 PMPosted by Razorfiend
I love it, 9.5/10, not a perfect 10 because I don't like cursed visions and the weapons could look a little more intimidating.

8.4/10

Very solid set... the helm doesn't match much, though I can see where you were going with it using those daggers.
9/10

Dislike those daggers and it'd look better if the helm lining was more of a black.
5/10
but thats purely a personal thing, Not a fan of dresses :P

stock standard t8 look with a few mixed bits in
<
I'd say 7/10. Just a couple things that got me..

The helm for sure. The coloring on your boots has a bit red on it and kinda looks weird with your green offset color. Maybe a better tabard? other than that, not bad.
@thesexorcist: i am le tired of seeing the black blindfold on leather wearers. get something new and fun! also, you have bloodfang shoulders, which continue to elude me after almost 30 attempts (my stats are incorrect). and your weapons are gimongous. 8.5/10

i impulsively decided to go with something fun and whimsical. it doesn't totally match and the helm i've had banked for years and pulled it out because it pulls in the colors on the kilt. need new shoulders and daggers, i know, but it's unique, like tekton likes to do. :~D
@thesexorcist: i am le tired of seeing the black blindfold on leather wearers. get something new and fun! also, you have bloodfang shoulders, which continue to elude me after almost 30 attempts (my stats are incorrect). and your weapons are gimongous. 8.5/10

i impulsively decided to go with something fun and whimsical. it doesn't totally match and the helm i've had banked for years and pulled it out because it pulls in the colors on the kilt. need new shoulders and daggers, i know, but it's unique, like tekton likes to do. :~D

Word, it was the first thing that came to mind. Kinda cliche, i know..
Maybe ill try some xmog addon or some kinda outfitter? I'll see what I can come up with once I get a chance
Word, it was the first thing that came to mind. Kinda cliche, i know..
Maybe ill try some xmog addon or some kinda outfitter? I'll see what I can come up with once I get a chance

what about the eye of rend? it's an eyepatch that's not done as often and it's pure black, to match with what you've got going on. http://www.wowhead.com/item=12587

or perhaps the red bandit mask (it's my default when i use the garona set, my fave transmog): http://www.wowhead.com/item=24585, http://www.wowhead.com/item=14263.