Polearm transmog

General Discussion
When can we transmog any 2H (the warriors) with polearms??

I have Blackhand Doomsaw back from vanilla days that I'd like to transmog my 2Hs with it.
Itemization for polearms seems have been shifted towards druids and monks.
I don't know if they're going to do it.

Stylistically, a polearm is significantly different from a 2 handed sword. We can dual wield other 2 handers. I can't see us dual wielding polearms. Just doesn't work.
I still have Lantresor's Warblade too..
Blizz can have a weapon that looks like it if they won't allow us to transmog polearms..

Stylistically, a polearm is significantly different from a 2 handed sword. We can dual wield other 2 handers. I can't see us dual wielding polearms. Just doesn't work.

I could only picture it if they like.. gave the polearms slightly different graphics when dual wielded, by that I mean drastically shorten the handle. Though really that would just turn them into big daggers I guess?

I ask since with 5.2 path, blizz is allowing to transmog more mix and matching..
Why not allow 2Hs to be transmog with polearms since they shifted polearms to be only agi based now.

I ask since with 5.2 path, blizz is allowing to transmog more mix and matching..
Why not allow 2Hs to be transmog with polearms since they shifted polearms to be only agi based now.
That change only allowed for weapons with similar attack and hold animation to be transmogged into one another and polearms are quite different in that regard.
I certainly hope this happens as a fan of the polearm animation and my DK/Warr/Pally never get to use a polearm unless I either gimp myself using an agility one or one of the leveling polearms that are junk quest greens. Edit: Ohh I never see my Druids attack animation with polearms either as feral Druids are SHAPESHIFTED the whole dam time.

Or they could just ya know make a dam strength polearm once or twice that's actually good enough to use an keep longer than 2 days.... maybe I don't know through crafting Blacksmithing perhaps.

Edit:
Classes that can use polearms: ( if I miss some please add to the list )
DK: No strength ones beside greens rest are agility. gimped if used.
Warr: See DK description
Pally: See DK description
Druid: Shapeshifted most of the time never see animation.
Shammy: Enhance mostly use one handers that I see.
Monk: Only class I see using polearms/staffs most of the time actually see the attack animations. ( Although I do believe it is only during certain attacks the weapon is used correct if wrong here )
01/20/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Taae
Why not allow 2Hs to be transmog with polearms

Polearms use the same sort of animations as staves, iirc. While the various other 2 handers share animations with each other.
with the upcoming nerf to warriors.. give us polearm transmog to ease the pain.

You can actually get blue-quality strength polearms from scenarios. My paladin has one. There's also a BOA strength polearm as a rare spawn in Kun-Lai Summit.
01/20/2013 05:04 PMPosted by Stasia
You can actually get blue-quality strength polearms from scenarios. My paladin has one. There's also a BOA strength polearm as a rare spawn in Kun-Lai Summit.

I knew the Kun-lai one is out there but I was not aware that scenarios had strength polearms.
They I take it are 463 ilv correct?
01/20/2013 05:29 PMPosted by Preystalker

I knew the Kun-lai one is out there but I was not aware that scenarios had strength polearms.
They I take it are 463 ilv correct?

Indeed they are. They're 3.50 speed, and have about 1k lower top-end damage than a 2h sword, mace, or axe. Still, very nice, and they are upgradeable via JP (until 5.2 drops)
THANKS Stasia I will now have to run scenarios like a madman in hopes of getting one, maybe... I hope so, most likely not. RNG hates me
01/20/2013 05:37 PMPosted by Preystalker
THANKS Stasia I will now have to run scenarios like a madman in hopes of getting one, maybe... I hope so, most likely not. RNG hates me

Good luck! I know that it will give you weapons you can use, so if it does cough up a spear for you, it'll have strength on it.

Name pls? Thanks

Name pls? Thanks

Sturdy Yaungol Spear
Scavenged Pandaren Spear
thanks.
I recently leveled a warrior alt to 90 thinking that I could mog polearms with other 2h weapons. Imagine my disappointment to learn that I could not.

I like Polearms but there isn't as much variety with them for mogging as there is with 2h weapon options.

I really would like to see the restriction lifted so that polearms can be mogged with 2h weapons, but I realize the technical limitations of this. It is a shame because I know there are people who have polearms they would like to mog over 2h or 2h weapons they want to mog over their polearms. :(

*crosses fingers for the impossible*