Fail IWC raid on Stormwind

Bleeding Hollow
01/21/2013 10:31 PMPosted by Kaldrogo
1800 rbg rating is easy as !@#$

Nobody is talking about 1800 in RBGs silly

your ignorance is astounding

you really have no idea what arena is like past 1500 mmr this season do you

hows that knight title treating you bro?

RBG hero cant make it in arena makes jokes at others gear..Move along pro nobody will take you seriously if you struggle at 2400 in RBGs and have never gotten 2200 in arena..so why are you trying to act elite at the expense of under geared players? AHHH because you got your first T2 this season as a frost mage that failed outa arena and think you are king of the nerds.

Nobody is taking you seriously and I enjoy making fun of elites like you Nice glad title oh..no..thats just a challenger who got T2 in RBGs making jokes about other peoples gear ;)

01/21/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Kaldrogo
Boomkins, rdruids and warriors

take the Rdruid out and put a sham in there and you got some sexy Cleaving with the Stars going :D
i didn't read a word from that post,, all i thought was "NI NI NI"

you know, from the monty python movie, the knights who say NI

maybe the actors in that movie were skill capped at 1700 too
i didn't read a word from that post,, all i thought was "NI NI NI"

you know, from the monty python movie, the knights who say NI

maybe the actors in that movie were skill capped at 1700 too

I doubt you didnt read it I feel you just dont want to come to terms with the fact that you are some 2 bit arena washout who finally got some T2 in RBGs and thinks they can make jokes about others on da forums. Sad sad day for you move to a PvE realm where that attitude will fly <3
too many tryhards for this to be an entertaining thread
01/21/2013 11:08 PMPosted by Kaldrogo
stop hurting each other's feelings

You smell and I used the noodles from the macaroni picture you made of me for mac and cheese
01/21/2013 11:19 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
stop hurting each other's feelings

You smell and I used the noodles from the macaroni picture you made of me for mac and cheese
and then he didnt eat it
I've been killing your people all day in front of Orgrimmar. You couldn't fight a ragtag group of Alliance.

I don't buy the "bored" thing - you were there 15 minutes max. You wouldn't be bored if you were dominating, and I don't call being forced into a single room and being routinely slaughtered whenever you stepped out winning.

u aint killin !@#$ with that 450 unenchanted dagger son real talk you might as well be slapping someone in the back with pool noodles you weak scrub

hue

Post of the decade.
01/21/2013 10:33 PMPosted by Floaties
hows that knight title treating you bro?

Shut up, Kag's better than you.
01/21/2013 11:23 PMPosted by Ezdozer

and then he didnt eat it

....this....just....is....hardcore.
01/22/2013 07:46 AMPosted by Lêñny
....this....just....is....hardcore.

lol
Post of the decade.

Okay, I'll admit that I hit like a wet noodle. So how bad does that make Rallys for dying to me?
You must not see your own rating/achievements.... but anyways u aint even good this is my first season as a warrior and have no achievements and still will own you. iwc sits in corners with a raid and waits for alliance to come through a small entrance.. do something that takes skill then you can brag about it
01/22/2013 09:45 AMPosted by Mythbric
You must not see your own rating/achievements.... but anyways u aint even good this is my first season as a warrior and have no achievements and still will own you. iwc sits in corners with a raid and waits for alliance to come through a small entrance.. do something that takes skill then you can brag about it

Just like they handle zombies in the walking dead.
01/22/2013 09:45 AMPosted by Mythbric

Does killing their guild leader in the middle of 15-20 other IWC members count? Granted it was in the middle of a team battle, but managing to nearly solo a popular guild leader with my gear, in the middle of his own posse... regardless of what you think, the action speaks for itself.

My 2s is purely for capping/carrying undergeared cappers. Don't jump the gun -- this Rogue hit 90 about a month ago. You'll see my rating jump once the patch comes out. I'm not even geared.
This thread is ridiculous. For the past 3 weeks IWC has raided SW and completely destroyed Alliance Vanguard, and their pugs. Each and every time, AV stood back and watched as IWC sat in Mage tower destroying the Alliance. Now, when AV manages to win 1 fight, they go a make a big deal about it on the forums. 1 win means nothing, AV. You are all bad, and should feel bad.

Don't get me wrong, I still think some players in IWC are total crap, but when a guild thinks they're better than another guild after one win, It's plain stupid.
01/22/2013 11:14 AMPosted by Endryxqt
I still think some players in IWC are total crap,
helladin
01/22/2013 01:32 PMPosted by Ezdozer
I still think some players in IWC are total crap,
helladin

Lulz
01/22/2013 09:50 AMPosted by Tyrannate

Does killing their guild leader in the middle of 15-20 other IWC members count? Granted it was in the middle of a team battle, but managing to nearly solo a popular guild leader with my gear, in the middle of his own posse... regardless of what you think, the action speaks for itself.

My 2s is purely for capping/carrying undergeared cappers. Don't jump the gun -- this Rogue hit 90 about a month ago. You'll see my rating jump once the patch comes out. I'm not even geared.

Great another one who thinks rogues are broken pre 5.2, nothing you've said explains your lack of enchants, poor gemming and failed upgrades. I barely do arena and just started doing rbg's this rogue has been 90 for 1 month as well and I would slap the black off of you from here into eternity so please make up some more excuses as to why you're just simply bad at playing a rogue.