[H-RP/PvP] The Sunguard- The Crimson Crusade

Moon Guard
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
WHERE THE HELL DID MY BEARD GO?!
03/04/2013 06:48 AMPosted by Ashgar

Did Ashgar get some cute young Orc lady to shave it off while they shared an evening in the tub together?

Even if he didn't is this the story that will be told?
03/04/2013 08:23 AMPosted by Arandür

Did Ashgar get some cute young Orc lady to shave it off while they shared an evening in the tub together?

Even if he didn't is this the story that will be told?

....Maybe on the second, no on the first. >.>
... you better git that beard back on yer face real quick, Ashgar. NAO.
ITS STILL THERE IN GAME DURNIN, I DONT KNOW WHY ITS NOT SHOWING UP ON THE FORUMS D:
weak peasants.
Bro, do you even lift?
03/05/2013 07:19 AMPosted by Ashgar
Bro, do you even lift?

i'll lift your greenskin off your face broman.
03/05/2013 07:21 AMPosted by Shadorius
Bro, do you even lift?

i'll lift your greenskin off your face broman.

Not with those lil' toothpicks.
Dost thou hoiste thine Beautifull Ladyes upon thine knees?

Thenceforthe they offereth Gifte, stronge libations most sueet to Lips parched?

Gentle Readere - thou hast not puncheth thine Moose to-daye.

Nay, oh nay, suche treu Sadness is in our Hearts - go forthe thou Guarde and puncheth all of thine Moose in face.
Excerpt from something I'm writing up:

From out of nowhere, an arrow pierced the soldier’s neck, driving itself straight through to poke out the other side. Crimson liquid bubbled from his lips before he dropped before her, sputtering and gurgling amid the blood soaked mud. With her enemy slowly dying before her, Sakialyn granted him a quick end by driving her sword into his neck, effectively severing his head. It was the only mercy she would give on the battlefield.
weak peasants.

LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE.
03/06/2013 02:06 PMPosted by Arandür
weak peasants.

LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE.

Cere'thien's war face is posing prettily for the camera. (Or so she'll continue to have you believe!)
Posted with the wax seal of the Archon himself in the Sunguard Keep.

Three tenants of the Sunguard are tenaciously defiant of corrosion and corruption. These tenants are the eternal flame that our Order stands upon. Each of them armors our commitment to Quel’thalas and her people. These values must be exemplified by each titles Knight of the Sunguard.

The Sunward rank, or titled rank, stands at the end of the Sunguard’s most prestigious accomplishment and most ardent tradition. It is an pinnacle of a long career of active service, leadership, and strength. To begin the trials is to under-go development of mind body and soul.

Those who manage to complete the three trials will be given a final test unique to their person. If they then complete that final test they are knighted with a title of authority, asked to reaffirm their vows, and finally stand among the elite guardians of Quel’thalas.

The trials may be completed in any order, but must be completed in order to be tasked with the final test.

Test of Strength: Being a military order, potential Sunwards must prove their strength in battle. They must show that they fight with the strength and full power of their chosen class, and with three honorable duels defeat an opponent of the same class. It may be different opponents, and those gifted in the healing arts must suffice a test of endurance. These duels should be watched over by a Sunward ranked member or above.

Test of Humility: The duty of the Sunguard is a humble one. Our knightly brotherhood does not seek fame, wealth, or prestige. Its duty is solely for the defense of Quel’thalas. Such humble beginnings must be shown in each candidate for Sunward. The Dawnwards must prove to a ranking soldier above them such humility. It is up to the ranking member to determine if such humility if adequate to fit within the ranks of the Sunward.

Test of Duty: Your oath is eternal, it will bind your spirit, soul, body until the day it will claim you for your ancestors. Your duty has no place for selfishness. Your duty will be second to none but the oath you swore. Candidates must have proved that they hold their duty above all things. They will be tasked by any ranking officer on an assignment that they will lead. With their fellow Sunguard, they will prove leadership under a difficult task and show how unwavering their duty is.

The Test of Valor: The final test must be initiated after all three before it have been completed. It will be assigned by the Archon himself. These tasks will be dangerous to all who undergo it. The trial will consume the Sunward by flame either literally or figuratively. The applicant must prove that they are unafraid to sacrifice their life for their oath. If they accomplish this task then they will be a titled brother of the Sunguard.

Each applicant at some point, find a mentor in the upper echelon of the Sunguard. The Dawnward applicant is responsible for initiating that relationship and maintaining it with their chosen mentor.
Today is supposedly Felthier's birthday. Or something.
Today is supposedly Felthier's birthday. Or something.

Tiah is AFK or something
weak peasants.
Maxen made us a lovely recruitment post with pictures and everything!

http://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sunguard:_Guild_Recruitment
LIFT MORE BRO.

/from the dealing with IRL stuff bump of Ashgar