[New Thread Started]

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 15 Next
Glad to see this is getting off the ground! Silverforge will certainly have a presence there, you can count on that.

Vendor Name: Pyrillia
Vendor, Recruitment or Talent Stall: Vendor
Stall Type: Armor and weapon smithing, gem cutting and jewelry crafting.
GHI required: No, though I am happy to make custom GHI pieces, if asked.
Added Information: I can either make something for you on the spot or I can take an order to be made and delivered later. I will have limited supplies on hand, so bringing your own materials will ensure your pieces are crafted quicker. I am also more than willing to work out an order, pricing out the materials that will need to be collected and doing such on my own time. Roleplaying everything out is encouraged!
Our guild is also making a point to RP about the upcoming market in public spaces. Briarpetal is concerned about building up her stock in time and is requesting aid from other guild members. Let's get the word out in interesting ways!
01/25/2013 12:40 AMPosted by Korellis
I have a number of characters that I'd love to go on, would I be able to just rotate them for each market? Choosing is hard. D:

Of course you can! After each market is over, I'll be clearing the vendor post to make room for the next one! So feel free to switch as many times as your little Worgen heart desires ^-^.

Glad to see this is getting off the ground! Silverforge will certainly have a presence there, you can count on that.

Vendor Name: Pyrillia
Vendor, Recruitment or Talent Stall: Vendor
Stall Type: Armor and weapon smithing, gem cutting and jewelry crafting.
GHI required: No, though I am happy to make custom GHI pieces, if asked.
Added Information: I can either make something for you on the spot or I can take an order to be made and delivered later. I will have limited supplies on hand, so bringing your own materials will ensure your pieces are crafted quicker. I am also more than willing to work out an order, pricing out the materials that will need to be collected and doing such on my own time. Roleplaying everything out is encouraged!

Added! Can't wait to see you guys there! :)

01/25/2013 02:31 AMPosted by Mossclàw
Our guild is also making a point to RP about the upcoming market in public spaces. Briarpetal is concerned about building up her stock in time and is requesting aid from other guild members. Let's get the word out in interesting ways!

Ooo, what a fantastic idea! I've actually pulled Lily from all of her business elsewhere in favor of RPing more around cities to get the word out :D. Woo for good ideas! *high five*
To the first page with you!
Character [vendor] Name: Jagmi
Vendor,Recruitment or Talent Stall: Vendor
Stall Type: Baked goods
GHI required [Y/N]: No. Bad at it, I am.
Added Information: Everything will be RPed out, no actual gold exchanged. GHI menu will be available. Oh, and don't worry; Jagmi will be in human form. ;)
Character [vendor] Name: Jagmi
Stall Type: Baked goods
GHI required [Y/N]: No. Bad at it, I am.
Added Information: Everything will be RPed out, no actual gold exchanged. Oh, and don't worry; Jagmi will be in human form. ;)

^-^ Looking forward to chatting/seeing you there!
Character [vendor] Name: Philomene
Vendor, Recruitment or Talent Stall: Recruitment
[If Recruitment] Guild Name you'll be recruiting for: Servitors of Lothar
GHI required [Y/N]: N
Added Information: (eg. Anything else we should know about your stall) Stall is complete with banner. :) All actual applications should come to us via IC letter form at www.servitors.org (app link in left-hand sidebar.)
Character [vendor] Name: Philomene
Vendor, Recruitment or Talent Stall: Recruitment
[If Recruitment] Guild Name you'll be recruiting for: Servitors of Lothar
GHI required [Y/N]: N
Added Information: (eg. Anything else we should know about your stall) Stall is complete with banner. :) All actual applications should come to us via IC letter form at www.servitors.org (app link in left-hand sidebar.)

Added! ^-^
Up up up!!

Looking forward to this event. And one of the Fools even got Civ a new turban (Well, he gave it to me on the promise I would do Guru again lol.)

Lets see more stalls!!
Up up up!!

Looking forward to this event. And one of the Fools even got Civ a new turban (Well, he gave it to me on the promise I would do Guru again lol.)

Lets see more stalls!!

Lol, woo for fancy new turbans! Oh, for everyone opening a stall - when it gets closer to the event, I'll send you all a calendar invite. Just as a physical reminder ^-^.

If any of you have questions about any of it, feel free to contact me in-game via mail or whisper or what-have-you. :)
The White Sigil would be delighted to contribute to your event. :D We can provide gold, rare pets, specialty items and more! If there's something in particular you're interested in raffling off, let me know! You can contact me in-game or by in-game mail any time. <3 My character name is 'Marius'. My immediate officers are Lassair and Majoram.

I'd love to join in with a booth come your next market, too. :D
Character [vendor] Name: Ziichi Springheart with Springheart Salves & Veterinary Medicines

Vendor,Recruitment or Talent Stall: Vendor/Talent

Talent Performed: Medical advice for companion pets and mounts of reptilian leaning. (Ziichi is a herpetologist, and I swear that's not to do with the STD)

Stall Type: Herbs and Potions, as well as placing orders for herbs/potions, whether via RP means or the actual in-game items!

GHI required [Y/N]: No GHI here

Added Information: I will definitely be there, and dependant on time and scheduling, might have Larrk, Lyara, Solandalan and Bri-- though we're casuals in RP, and if they have school stuff (or if Bri is over being a badass with Sigil! :D) then it'll likely just be Ziichi.

I'd love to have them ICly offer a couple of rare pets as prizes to the faire, and possibly a mount! Give me a poke in-game when you can! If I'm not on Ziichi I'll be on Pailla. C:
The White Sigil would be delighted to contribute to your event. :D We can provide gold, rare pets, specialty items and more! If there's something in particular you're interested in raffling off, let me know! You can contact me in-game or by in-game mail any time. <3 My character name is 'Marius'. My immediate officers are Lassair and Majoram.

I'd love to join in with a booth come your next market, too. :D

:D That would be fantastic! I'll definitely be sending you mail (or if you'd rather add my btag it's: SpaceUnicorn#1648). As far as a booth, please do! The more the merrier! ^-^

Character [vendor] Name: Ziichi Springheart with Springheart Salves & Veterinary Medicines

Vendor,Recruitment or Talent Stall: Vendor/Talent

Talent Performed: Medical advice for companion pets and mounts of reptilian leaning. (Ziichi is a herpetologist, and I swear that's not to do with the STD)

Stall Type: Herbs and Potions, as well as placing orders for herbs/potions, whether via RP means or the actual in-game items!

GHI required [Y/N]: No GHI here

Added Information: I will definitely be there, and dependant on time and scheduling, might have Larrk, Lyara, Solandalan and Bri-- though we're casuals in RP, and if they have school stuff (or if Bri is over being a badass with Sigil! :D) then it'll likely just be Ziichi.

I'd love to have them ICly offer a couple of rare pets as prizes to the faire, and possibly a mount! Give me a poke in-game when you can! If I'm not on Ziichi I'll be on Pailla. C:

Added ^-^. Like I told Marius, if you'd rather add my btag - feel free~ But I'll definitely be chit chatting with you about prizes and things :).
Character [vendor] Name: Cyluna
Stall Type: Hand made soft toys.
GHI required [Y/N]: Yes.
Added Information: Of course it's all RP'ed out! All of her toys are 5 gold each, and cute as a button.
Character [vendor] Name: Cyluna
Stall Type: Hand made soft toys.
GHI required [Y/N]: Yes.
Added Information: Of course it's all RP'ed out! All of her toys are 5 gold each, and cute as a button.

Added :). Ooo a toy vendor~ What an awesome idea ^-^
I think Briar had better upgrade her bags... >.>
01/27/2013 03:20 AMPosted by Mossclàw
I think Briar had better upgrade her bags... >.>

Lol, probably :P
((Really looking forward to this!))
01/27/2013 08:52 AMPosted by Vandrysse
((Really looking forward to this!))

Ditto! *squee of excitement*!
((Bump!))