[HRP-PVP] <Dominion of the Sun>Moving Forward

Moon Guard
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next
We shall see
Vol's a sweet guy. Though he told me never to return because I was to OP in Cata.
Vol's a sweet guy. Though he told me never to return because I was to OP in Cata.

I suppose he cannot handle how awesome Shadow Priests are?

Also, the "we shall see" totally came out in an ominous voice for me. *hides*

And stay out

05/03/2013 12:35 PMPosted by Bartrant

I suppose he cannot handle how awesome Shadow Priests are?

Also, the "we shall see" totally came out in an ominous voice for me. *hides*

She played a frost mage in those days, and never fear about your app! I'll talk to you in-game
Tells me to stay out.

30 mins before event starts.

Volanaro whispers: "Get on your mage."

???
And you loved the event. It was great for me at least.
I forgot to mention, Vol just left Alstaria bleeding out on the battlefield. Like...seriously.
It was a fun first day for me!

Bartrant got to put the hurt to some Alliance rapscallions. :v
Was a lot of fun...except when Kerdic came after me!
Where do I sign up?

<3
Was a lot of fun...except when Kerdic came after me!

My big fan were the hunters - I had Berenal and Jalcynter on me non stop - but I managed to kill Oxpalm a few times.

:p
Apparently, I am now hated because I won the trivia contest.

I am sorry! I love lore. D:

*sobs*
I am sorry I have been so absent as of late! I have been leveling my Pallypal and I have been sleeping at stupid hours. The bonus of this is I am up before the sun. The downside of this is I am up before the sun.
I am sorry I have been so absent as of late! I have been leveling my Pallypal and I have been sleeping at stupid hours. The bonus of this is I am up before the sun. The downside of this is I am up before the sun.

Going to bed at noon isn't really healthy. :v
Hail Dominion of the Fun! Er, Sun. I would like to invite your guild to an event I will be hosting. Take a look at tinyurl.com/GoodGameMG for the thread with the details. The short of it is I am offering a sort of thank you to Moon Guard for all the great times I have had here. It will be a memorial "bike" ride-a-thon, and I am expecting a good turn out. Hope to see you there. Also, I would appreciate it would anyone help to spread the word of this event to your friends and colleagues who play on Moon Guard.
HEY!
Hail Dominion of the Fun! Er, Sun. I would like to invite your guild to an event I will be hosting. Take a look at tinyurl.com/GoodGameMG for the thread with the details. The short of it is I am offering a sort of thank you to Moon Guard for all the great times I have had here. It will be a memorial "bike" ride-a-thon, and I am expecting a good turn out. Hope to see you there. Also, I would appreciate it would anyone help to spread the word of this event to your friends and colleagues who play on Moon Guard.

You've been a great person to our server, Githnji. I'll toss up the event on our calendar and we'll be there. Hopefully I don't work that day.
Get back to WORK VOL!
'Twas fun last night, ladies and gentlemen.

We beat up some elves and did a thing!
Bump!