Dear Horde AV BG Multiboxer

Battlegrounds
Multiboxing = cheating.

And we all know it.

The only people who pretend multiboxing is not cheating are the multiboxer cheats themselves and Blizzard who gets paid $$$ to turn a blind eye.
Multiboxing = cheating.

And we all know it.

The only people who pretend multiboxing is not cheating are the multiboxer cheats themselves and Blizzard who gets paid $$$ to turn a blind eye.

You're a joke and we all know it :)
Multiboxing = cheating.

And we all know it.

You're a joke and we all know it :)

*cough*cheater!*cough*
Multiboxing is not against the rules. This is settled, it's been said by the blues over and over again, it's over, just drop it. Just because you want it to be against the rules does not make it so. Stop crying about it, people have been weeping about multiboxing for years, guess what? If it was going to be against the rules, it would have been made so long ago.

I don't like facing multiboxers either, but they're so rare, I maybe see one every 2-3 months or so. If you're playing in a lower level bracket and one keeps popping up in there, well level up and get out of there.

By crying about it in the forums, all you're doing is inviting the multiboxers to come in the thread and taunt you. And you deserve it because you're facilitating it.
If you think Multiboxing is OP you're bad at the game. It's a total disadvantage for the team -with- the multiboxer since the team is being severely limited by having a significant amount of their players in one location.
Multiboxing = cheating.

And we all know it.

Ok this is where you sound like an idiot.
So YOU...some joe schlub who plays an online video game, can say that boxing is cheating, and expect everyone to side with you....and the very maker of the game...who..you know..makes this game and you give money to...says it's not..........your thoughts and opinions somehow trump that?
Multiboxing is not against the rules. This is settled, it's been said by the blues over and over again, it's over, just drop it. Just because you want it to be against the rules does not make it so. Stop crying about it, people have been weeping about multiboxing for years, guess what? If it was going to be against the rules, it would have been made so long ago.

I am not complaining or weeping against the rules...I really don't care because the next time that same multiboxer shows his face I will merely drop the bg and take the debuff for 15 minutes...(If he wants to multibox his life like away then that is his problem.)

It really is amazing, however, that when you go into public vent you will always hear him and his toon crew..."OK, let's all go back to the relief hut it just got capped"...or..."let's go back to this tower or that GY and recap it".... Day or night - No life.

My hour or two a day is worth more than dealing with a half hour of wasted time in AV.
It really is amazing, however, that when you go into public vent you will always hear him and his toon crew..."OK, let's all go back to the relief hut it just got capped"...or..."let's go back to this tower or that GY and recap it".... Day or night - No life.

Well, I thought this thread was about me, but now I know its not.

Your post, however, is amusingly ironic. A wow player telling another wow player they have "no life."
02/25/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Chalzee
A wow player telling another wow player they have "no life."

Playing WoW in 2013 does not condemn you. People can play the game casually or even hardcore and still have a life. While he is wrong to assume, so are you.
I am not complaining or weeping against the rules...I really don't care because the next time that same multiboxer shows his face I will merely drop the bg and take the debuff for 15 minutes...(If he wants to multibox his life like away then that is his problem.)

My hour or two a day is worth more than dealing with a half hour of wasted time in AV.

tasty gnomes tears. i'm sure i have his in my collection
Multiboxing = cheating.

And we all know it.

So YOU...some joe schlub who plays an online video game, can say that boxing is cheating, and expect everyone to side with you....and the very maker of the game...who..you know..makes this game and you give money to...says it's not..........your thoughts and opinions somehow trump that?

Multiboxers pay for $$$. Blizzard receives those $$$. Ergo, Blizzard's judgement has been bought.

Thus, yes, my opinion, and the opinion of the millions of WoW players who agree with me, trumps the bought "opinion" of Blizzard.
02/25/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Athôs
Multiboxers pay for $$$. Blizzard receives those $$$. Ergo, Blizzard's judgement has been bought.

Bots pay for $$$. Blizzard receives those $$$. Ergo, Blizzard's judgement has been bo- oh, wait, bots are actively getting suspended and banned.

Could it be that boxers, the minority of the gray area, are allowed because they're deemed non exploitative and not because of the relatively small amount of revenue?

Thus, yes, my opinion, and the opinion of the millions of WoW players who agree with me, trumps the bought "opinion" of Blizzard.

Ergo you would suck in business if you were to do it differently, thats why they have more money then you ever will. So to point out again, you madam are wrong.

And the fact you used thus and ergo in your post shows you are a moron
02/25/2013 06:56 PMPosted by Shâd
And the fact you used thus and ergo in your post shows you are a moron

Yeah. Because being literate makes me a moron...
Boxxing in BGs is fun, if you haven't tried it you should at somepoint. I know my troll enhancement shaman are active in 86-89 BGs right now as I am grinding them up before 5.2. And I have no problem mouse-broadcasting with my team to kick out an AFK/bot that isn't actively working towards the objectives.

Will be better when I get the girls geared up better and the macro's optimized, still have been running in top 8-15 in damage in 40 mans. Normally if I was running as resto or elemental it is generally top 1-8 but I took some time off. If you see five lil albino troll girls run by with the white Mohawk haircuts give me a "Hey".

And we don't pay to win, we pay to organize. It sucks have 3-4 bots in a 10 man or upwards of 10-15 in an AV/IOC. But the really sad thing is some of those bots played alot better than the road warriors, middle fightning, AFKing, griefing, non-working towards the objectives players I have seen recently.

See you all in the BGs.