Mount Collector Support Group V13

Achievements
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
02/17/2013 11:46 AMPosted by Mungoyoyo
Screw this. I give up.

And the moment you give up, the very first character you decide not to do it on on a certain day is the character that would have gotten the mount on that same day.

Learned that the hard way when it came to old ZG, twice i decided not to run it with friends who only "kinda" wanted the raptor and on those same 2 times guess what dropped?
What's there to complain about? Takes less than 5 minutes to punch it out each day.
02/17/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Cbredbeard
What's there to complain about? Takes less than 5 minutes to punch it out each day.

In all fairness if you have enough characters it can lead to a very frustrating hour or more of repeated disappointment.

I don't think giving up is the solution but I understand why it's such a morale killer.
I've been trying to find a site that monitors the BMAH for the longest time, and finally got it.

The Undermine journal has a premium subscription thing that alerts you when items pop up on the BMAH that you set.

https://theunderminejournal.com/eventsub.php?realm=H-Eonar

once I amass a bit more gold and a guild bank to transfer with I'll be getting the premium service and then if people would like I'd be more than happy to post in here when mounts pop up.
02/17/2013 07:11 AMPosted by Deform
Losing the roll on mims head = sad day

Brutal! :-/

In all fairness if you have enough characters it can lead to a very frustrating hour or more of repeated disappointment.

I don't think giving up is the solution but I understand why it's such a morale killer.

I've got 4 myself. The rp is really annoying, especially in years past we didn't have to deal with it, but given a good group, clearing the encounter in under 2 minutes is entirely feasible.

Here, pro-tip; if you can queue as a tank, queue as a tank. You really don't need one at all.
Yeah its just the fleet of dps having to wait 10-20 minutes in queue that gets old turning the 5 minutes into an hour of my day sitting around. Hell even my healers had to wait almost 10 minutes this morning.

I've gotten so many of the pets that I've been watching trade and randomly mailing them to people >.>

I think it's not so much the holiday as for some reason I've just lost my drive to farm these things. I used to be such a hardcore collector and now I just feel like I can't even be bothered to do it. There's no excitement anymore and more of a "oh boy it's Tuesday.. time to kill this boss another 9 times to walk away empty handed like the past 60 kills"

I'm probably just being dumb but it kinda sucks :\
I've given up running each instance multiple-times a week.
The only thing I run multiples of per week at this point are Ony and Al'akir.

Alysrazor takes way too long to do more than once. >.<;
Also paragraphs.

Such a lovely welcome to the thread lol

Welcome Wackadin - hope to see more of you around here, even if you did get my South Wind Drake before I did =P Mind you, I've only just got myself a lock-out to burn (right before 5.2 which is a bit of a piss-off).

26 toxic wastlings later..

Screw this. I give up.

@.@ - holly crap, really? Damn.... I hope you get a purple drop in there soon.

I did see someone get the mount in one of my groups though - was great seeing someone get it but also heart breaking that I haven't seen it yet lol

02/17/2013 07:11 AMPosted by Deform
Losing the roll on mims head = sad day

:( I know that feel man.... Rolling 9 when you see Invincible drop.... *offers comfort*
Sophistiqueeee, gime that LK lockout, pleaseee! '-'

Btag

Warradarv#1624
Sure thing - I'll add you when I get home, just pst me if you see me online :)
X-TREME Nether Rocket was on my BMAH

it was at around 55k when I saw it, so I bid 85k and went to lift and watch the Walking Dead.

came back and saw a guy from a guild that I used to be in, we talked a little about how much we were gonna bid, etc.

he said he didn't have many cool mounts and really wanted it. So I told him he could have it.

feels good to pass the lovin around. night all
Nice move Distractions :)

Hopefully Karma comes back to you with a good mount drop!
Funny. I helped a guy fight off Horde for the rocket mount on my BMAH. I eventually won it and I offered it to him for 50k after bidding 40k myself. He wouldn't bite. Everyone on my server seems to resent the fact that I won it and I'm trying to sell it. Even though I'm really going for an extremely low and reasonable price. Everyone is just being a jerk and I really hate my server as a result...
What a week, Aeonaxx, Onyxia and Swift Zulian Panther just dropped. Makes it a nice even 200 mounts now. The only problem I find these days, is choosing which mounts to ride.. haha.
What a week, Aeonaxx, Onyxia and Swift Zulian Panther just dropped. Makes it a nice even 200 mounts now. The only problem I find these days, is choosing which mounts to ride.. haha.

Wow that's a hell of a nice week!
2nd silver mode down! I never want to see another dog again.

I also have another Alani mount for sale, I hope some kind soul will trade me a tcg mount for it.
02/17/2013 11:57 PMPosted by Eillesa
I also have another Alani mount for sale

I'll try ask around my friends and see if someone would be keen on that, what TCG's are you missing?
I also have another Alani mount for sale

I'll try ask around my friends and see if someone would be keen on that, what TCG's are you missing?

I am missing the Feldrake, shorestrider, Rooster, turtle, and Epic spectral tiger.

An epic spectral tiger/rooster would be epic! But I know my chances on that.