/1 No you sha up.
/1 Sha up.

/1 No you sha up.

That made me push more air outa my nose than normal *clap*
/1 Sha up.

/1 No you sha up.
/golfclap
Is Cragster also Craggster?

I'm just wondering if Cragster's really the guy who told that odd story about Rållys and fœces..

Yes.

Then I think that Cragster has an odd fetish.
Well rome died because they put the great fire out.

If you want to relate IWC to rome, and you want to destroy them, you might want to put out IWCs great fire.

What is IWCs great fire though?

Edit: When I say great fire, I dont mean the actual great fire, but they had that eternal flame thing going, I forgot what it's called.
01/27/2013 12:55 AMPosted by Robfosho
Helladin, you have to make him quit wow. He is our Eternal Flame.
01/27/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Ezdozer
Helladin, you have to make him quit wow. He is our Eternal Flame.

Here I was scrolling down to mention that I spec into Eternal Flame. Yolo.
what kind of drugs are u on bro every time u and ur guild sees us in TB or even just in the world you start combat die and then flee and when i say you i am specifically talking to u Cragster, please if you are going to try and talk down on a guild at least make sure u can beat the members in it first because quite frankly ive never seen you fight a single member of IWC you always run. Youre almost as pathetic as Cretus if not more. btw im permanently flagged if you guys want to look for me. <3
what kind of drugs are u on bro every time u and ur guild sees us in TB or even just in the world you start combat die and then flee and when i say you i am specifically talking to u Cragster, please if you are going to try and talk down on a guild at least make sure u can beat the members in it first because quite frankly ive never seen you fight a single member of IWC you always run. Youre almost as pathetic as Cretus if not more. btw im permanently flagged if you guys want to look for me. <3

He's too good for grammar and spelling, problem?
it was the end of the sentence bro.

You've managed to send me to intensive care for asphyxiation, though the doctors say I will endure a speedy recovery.

You've managed to send me to intensive care for asphyxiation, though the doctors say I will endure a speedy recovery.

Yeah, you best believes you asphyxiated.

Younghellagang
You will never make Helladin quit wow, hes too proud for that.
is it true the IWC owns this server and they ran all over Alliance Vanguard's raid at pvp vendors, L2P!
01/28/2013 05:52 PMPosted by Developer
is it true the IWC owns this server and they ran all over Alliance Vanguard's raid at pvp vendors, L2P!

Yolo.
01/23/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Cragster
Are you a lit major?

Poli-Sci. I just talk this way on the forums because it's the only socially acceptable place to speak in such a manner, though that's even a bit of a stretch.

Oh God you sound like my ex. Who by the way, had the biggest ego out there. Coincidentally, also a poli-sci major.