Stroke of Midnight ((Closed RP Sign-ups))

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
It's up, and tell me if you like that post, because I'm a little rusty on RPing, been awhile.
so how do the willing victims enter?
Well each victim is in a room individually, you could be receiving a meal? Suggestion, until Lucifearyx posts, it't best for everyone to do an insight on their character and then the whole thing will start once everyone had posted and revealed something about their character, such as my first post.
I thought the starting post was exellent, Elderhunter! And I think having themm getting a meal is a good idea. I see why your the Thread Master here. :)
Nailed it :P hope it was good
Rak, I don't mean to sound picky, but I thought the sisters names were Paulina and Tellian? May want to check that and correct the post.
fixed thank you for correcting me
01/27/2013 06:36 PMPosted by Elderhunter
Well each victim is in a room individually, you could be receiving a meal? Suggestion, until Lucifearyx posts, it't best for everyone to do an insight on their character and then the whole thing will start once everyone had posted and revealed something about their character, such as my first post.

Maive starting off at an all you can eat buffet? Yup nothing bad can happen from that! tons of ideas popping in my head, though I'm thinking I am going to keeping as a very serious type person, so 3/4ths those ideas just flown out the window.

can't wait!
Maive, excellent post! I thoroughly enjoyed that, cannot wait for more!
Well that was an interesting thing to post, it's going to be a little challenging giving Kal'tok things to do before he meets up with the rest.

Also I enjoyed your most Maive so you don't have to worry.
Great guys loved the posts, and Lucifearyx if you would like, I did mention something about Alice coming to him, if you would like, when she does, you could send her out on another mission thing, job whatever. Just a thought until everyone gets posting.
01/28/2013 05:59 AMPosted by Lucifearyx
Maive, excellent post! I thoroughly enjoyed that, cannot wait for more!

Well that was an interesting thing to post, it's going to be a little challenging giving Kal'tok things to do before he meets up with the rest.

Also I enjoyed your most Maive so you don't have to worry.

Thanks, glad yall enjoyed it! I have a lot more ideas that I can build upon on my follow up, up to him transitioning into a demon (if i understood correctly that is what willing victims are going to do),

still trying to get a feel for this. Still trying to get a feel for this, especially interacting with other characters/storytellers without any degree of "godding". I know something like "Maive chunks a porkchop at Catheden's face, whom falls over in the fetal position crying" is definitely bad to include, though "Maive hands Catheden a glass of wine, whom raises a brow questioningly before taking it into his hand" might be acceptable amount of godding?
Maive, Edwards will be asking you to follow him back and up the stairs. It is an opportunity to get some fresh clothes and a bath, for yourself and Lillith...or not. Marthius will have his eye on you as Edwards comes over to speak with you. And if you should look his way, he will smile, and raise a glass of wine towards you.
Maive, that was an excellent posting! This should be a most entertaining and enjoyable thread with you participating.
Attention everyone who checks, two things. . . One: Notify me if your schedule is changed, and cannot post for awhile or similair. Two: All heroes! Attention: Since I have positive rsponses on the slight romance between one of the guys and Alice, I want you to let me know if anyone is willing to do that. . . I know it's kinda strange.
Pushing the envelope are we? LOL. Paladin front and center willing to allow such a thing to occur, I will be gentle, and treat her like the lady she is, and she probably stands a foot or two over me.

I'm just one to offer.
Alright, works for me.
And since not all of the heroes are posting this won't start until everyone starts to. . . So we could, if possible, introduce our characters earlier, until everyone pick up the pace. . . Uhg. Sho Shlowness. . . .
Would it be alright if the man following Kal was one of Marthius' men? Also if you want Alice to fall in love with one of my characters go ahead, but keep in mind Kal already has a woman and child, and Yanyun might not find her attractive as she wouldn't have much fat and has no fur.
01/30/2013 01:58 PMPosted by Elderhunter
Attention everyone who checks, two things. . . One: Notify me if your schedule is changed, and cannot post for awhile or similair. Two: All heroes! Attention: Since I have positive rsponses on the slight romance between one of the guys and Alice, I want you to let me know if anyone is willing to do that. . . I know it's kinda strange.

Guessing Alice doesn't have an affinity for dirty old beggars? Kinda an awkward pairing, but I'm sure I could pull it off, I already started laying the ground work for a friendship, having Maive show interest in her in my last posting that I was planning to build upon in the future (the flower conversation with Edwards).

01/30/2013 06:00 AMPosted by Lucifearyx
Maive, that was an excellent posting! This should be a most entertaining and enjoyable thread with you participating.

Glad you liked it! didn't realize it was THAT long until got the "over 5000 character limit" error, I left a lot of clues about Maive in that post that may not be very obvious, like the flower conversation I already mentioned, its part of my story telling style I've developed as a DM!