Paladin Dwarfs: Are we too short to see?

Paladin
01/22/2013 10:11 PMPosted by Hornchief
There was actually gnome paladins in the vanilla wow beta. But they scrapped it cause the poor guys couldn't reach the light!

They just needed to lower the light bulb for them to reach.
What do you mean short?
WE LIE IN THE DARKEST CORNERS OF THE WORLD.
01/22/2013 09:39 PMPosted by Tyraelius
Since Cataclysm. Lol.

-.-
01/23/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Haliat
Since Cataclysm. Lol.

-.-

I just ignored that one; dude doesn't seem to have a clue what he's talking about in most of his posts that I've read.
Since Cataclysm. Lol.

Not sure if serious.
I race changed from human just before the end of Cataclysm because I was tired of looking dumb. Sure, we dwarves are slight of stature, but we pack a wallop with our hammers (or swords or axes).
O.o!
Dwarves for life.
01/24/2013 09:15 PMPosted by Velmorna
I race changed from human just before the end of Cataclysm because I was tired of looking dumb. Sure, we dwarves are slight of stature, but we pack a wallop with our hammers (or swords or axes).

I made mine as dwarf during Cata, stoneform was amazing during the derpowerful rogue times.
Orange and gold is your friend.
01/23/2013 02:36 PMPosted by Thundermont
WE LIE IN THE DARKEST CORNERS OF THE WORLD.

I just... I just lost it. So good.
Since Cataclysm. Lol.

/facepalm
/headdesk
/gunbarrelmouth
All the easier to cleave kneecaps.
I really love dwarves but lately I've been getting annoyed how gear has been looking on them. Seems the shoulders collide with the helmet too often, tired of having my torso 80% belt. I have two Lvl 90 dwarves and as of now the only reason why I haven't race changed is because humans are too ordinary and I don't wanna be a male Draenei