[H] Involution 14/16, 4/12 LF Tank/DPS

Thrall
1 2 3 5 Next
About Us:
Involution (Thrall-US) 14/16, 4/12 is a 10 man raiding guild raiding Wednesday and Sunday 8pm - 11pm server time (EST). Our leadership and core has been playing together since TBC, with raiding experience from Vanilla to Mists of Pandaria. Our ultimate goal is to complete content and competitively progress through 5.2 and beyond within our two day schedule, with less than 7 hours dedicated to raiding; 6 hours of scheduled raid time, 1 hour for research of boss/class mechanics. We foster a fun environment to learn and be a part of. We also cover all raid oriented costs by providing gems, enchants, flasks, potions and repairs.

What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for players who are familiar with their class and spec and ideally maximize their playtime to be as effective as possible in Raid. This includes farming consumables and gold for repairs as well as researching upcoming encounters. Potential applicants interested should maintain valor cap week to week and currently have at least 490 ilvl. Exceptions can be made for lack of gear for the right player. Guild members are expected to show up to scheduled raids on time and ready to pull by start of raid, excellent attendance is a must in a 10 man setting!

Currently we're looking to add the following classes:

1 Tank - Paladin, DK or Druid
1 Frost DK
1 Holy Paladin

Other classes not listed are encouraged to apply. We always are interested in taking on new guild members who are eager and excited to raid and be involved in a guild. Feel free to contact myself, Hohonok or Aruthra in game for more information or fill out an application via our website below if you are interested in joining!

http://Involution-of-Thrall.org
bumps for oldskl
Thanks Mallagin =)
Bump for Alanik and old Involutionaries!

I might join too since they refuse to promote me in Ascent! asdlkfjslkfdjasldkfj *flips table over and throws keyboard at wall*
Bump for Alanik and old Involutionaries!

I might join too since they refuse to promote me in Ascent! asdlkfjslkfdjasldkfj *flips table over and throws keyboard at wall*

Now now, Wru, mind your temper and they'll definitely promote! haha Thanks dude!
Updated our class needs!
We're still looking for 2 more!
Updated our raiding schedule and progress!
MSV Clear =) HoF this week!
LFM to fill out 10 man raiding spots
Revised OP.
5.2 Tomorrow!! Still looking for a last healer and could potentially make room for another tank!
Moo
Updated our recruitment needs!
Updated recruitment needs
Updated our progress and recruitment needs!
moo
Still need recruits
Updated progression! Only Amber-shaper, Empress and Sha of Fear left for T14! Starting ToT soon!
Still in need of a good ranged DPS!