<H><Phoenix Rising> <10m> Recruiting for ToT

Mal'Ganis
Phoenix Rising is a horde 10 man guild focusing normal and hard mode progression. Our raiding schedule is Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8 pm to 11 pm Server Time.

History

Some of us have been raiding with each other from 3 to 5 years. During that time, we've kept our guild rank among the top guilds of our server and remained competitive (Alliance of Twisting Nether and Horde of Korgath).

We are currently 16/16N and 4/16H in Tier 14.

Our goal

We are looking for competent players that enjoy raiding and want to keep progressing through normal and heroic content. We want to keep pushing ourselves to new boundaries and defeat every challenge that Blizzard is able to give us.

What we are looking for

Players that:

- read and research everything about their class/spec
- come to raids prepared (pots, flasks, food)
- have experience killing bosses from past and current expansions
- dependable players that aren't afraid to communicate and will keep a good raiding attendance

Currently Recruiting:

Recruitment is currently opened for the following classes for Throne of Thunder:

- Priest (Healer or Shadow)
- Shaman (Resto or Elemental)
- Druid (Balance)
- Hunter
- Paladin (Holy)

- ilvl 490 + and mumble required.

Exceptional players are always welcome to apply.

To apply, fill out the application form on our website or contact me by battletag (Balbanes#1699).

http://phoenixrising.guildomatic.com
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
i have a 489 mage but my last guild fell apart at garalon before we even killed it and i come prepared all the time just want to know if you'll accept me
bump
bump
bump
bump for recruitment for ToT
To the top, yo!