On the PTR...

Paladin
Flash of light is healing for about 55k now in my current gear.
No one cares apparently.

/cry
Well, that number might have more meaning with a bit more context - such as, what's it healing you for on live in that gear?

Just sayin'.
low to mid-30's would be my rough guess, that'd be about the 70% increase.

Forgot about the new build, I should actually let the damn thing fully load so I can do testing. (related note; my ISP finally sending someone to clear cap the line to my house jumped my peak download speed by almost 30%)
low to mid-30's would be my rough guess, that'd be about the 70% increase.

Forgot about the new build, I should actually let the damn thing fully load so I can do testing. (related note; my ISP finally sending someone to clear cap the line to my house jumped my peak download speed by almost 30%)

Ya on live in my PvP gear it heals for around 30-33k.
PTR;
25,092 AP (12,546 SP), 44.04% pvp power (11.01% healing pvp power). No buffs, SoJ.
WoG 3HP: 50,700-51,500
Self-cast Eternal Flame HoT 3HP: 8,272 3HP (can crit! (I didn't know it could)) can still be overwritten by a lesser-HP cast. Seriously that's dumb. It seems like a pretty substantial HoT but it feels like so many ticks would be lost or useless a lot of the time.
FoL: 57,700-64,600
FoL SH: 92,900-96,900

Live;
25,168 AP (12,584 SP), 44.11% pvp power (0% healing pvp power). No buffs, SoJ.
WoG 3HP: 44,300-47,600
Eternal Flame HoT 3HP: 3,732
FoL: 33,900-35,700
FoL SH: I'd tell you if Dalaran had more than one person on, but obviously it's just 100% increase on live, so 67,800-71,400.

WoG is obviously slightly buffed, just due to the return of the small amount of pvp power. Flash of light increase is extremely significant on the base value and also quite a bit higher with selfless healer.

Note; visually, my gear on the ptr is missing enchants, gems, and upgrades, but it's not actually reflected in the stats. They seem to be there even though they aren't visible. Dunno. PTR. That's why I included AP/SP/power stats and those stats are pretty close. I upgraded my pants from 1/2 to 2/2 this morning, and the character copy was done yesterday which should account for that difference.