[A][10M PvE][RP] <Ghost Division>

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 7 Next
"But courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility."
-- Erwin Rommel

http://ghost-division.shivtr.com/

Like a swift kick to the cranium, <Ghost Division> returns to the Alliance front with a flare of reforged life, ready to take the world by storm. We've came back for glory, and as a result, are seeking others who wish to see what Mists of Pandaria has to offer in many different ways. With a new direction and execution that is much better than previously before, the members of <Ghost Division> want you to smash through raids and other current content, join us for an extremely dynamic roleplaying experience, and bum around in guild chat and Ventrilo doing what in the world ever grabs our attention.

My name is Jordan, and I'm the GM of <Ghost Division>. Originally formed in 2011 and broken up in the later half of 2012, together with our core of officers are revamping the guild and we're all back in 2013 with a vengeance. We're dead set on being a casual guild and doing everything and anything that the game has to offer on an RP, but most importantly a PvE server. With the expansion, Mists of Pandaria, at our fingertips, we're going to take content, explore class dynamics, use all the new lore and our own interesting backstory to add flavor for a new roleplaying experience, and help make a WoW experience like never before.

With that said, we are neither a strictly raiding nor a strictly roleplaying guild. Our plan is to do a bit of everything that everybody on this server can enjoy. With members that have solid raiding experience, phenomenal roleplayers with amazing writing and contact experience, and both that are active members of the community, we plan on doing it all.

The goals we have envisioned for <Ghost Division> are as follows:
• Make a solid, reliable 10-man raiding team for a total of 8 hours of raiding a week
• Form a unique roleplaying experience with a familiar story with a new zest to it
• Host a mature, yet fun-loving and hilariously ridiculous social atmosphere to enjoy the game with
• Make new friends, be a major impact on the Wyrmrest Accord community, and be a go-to group that other guilds and players to come to just to blow off some steam
• Conquer anything that the world throws at us

With all this information, you're probably asking yourself how to join <Ghost Division>. While word of mouth and the entire "friend of a friend" method aren't particularly out of the question, if you're wanting to be an integral part of the guild, there are applications that must be filled out. On our guild webpage, there are two different applications: one for PvE Raiding content, and another for Roleplaying and adding flavor to the guild. They'll be linked below:

<Ghost Division> PvE/Raiding Application Forum:
http://ghost-division.shivtr.com/forums/759632

<Ghost Division> Roleplaying Application Forum:
http://ghost-division.shivtr.com/forums/759633

And before you ask, yes you can apply for both! In fact, we encourage it!

So, to save you from reading anymore, I'm going to cut this short. If you have any questions whatsoever about our guild directive, recruitment, or anything about our members, feel free to post questions in the thread, do a /who on Ghost Division and ask anyone online, or find one of the officers online through their RealID Battletags:

• Irving -- Afterburn#1813
• Tolen -- Goat#1695
• Aellex -- IncognitoHat#1279

Thanks for reading, and we hope to see you guys in game!
"Don't call it a comeback, I been here for years."
- LL Cool J

Hello, I am Tolen, I will be one of your two officers today. I've been with Ghost Division through the various incarnations A-side may remember. Vigil, Oathe, Honest Hearts, and the original Ghost Division itself. I've raided with these fine people, always in the capacity of a healer, and I've RPed with these people, always in the capacity of a braindead moron that can't write a post to save his life.

Having been together for years, you, as a possible member, get the joy of an established leadership core that doesn't, and never will, hate eachother. In fact, Jordan is sitting beside me right now, so if he does something dumb I can just abuse him for you. You can look forward to entering into an environment in-game that is void of cliques, it isn't a situation where it's us three and then the rest of the guild, we're all in this together.

While we're starting out just shy (DPS lacking) of a full ten man, we have experience making things like this work. If you're a healer or a tank that's looking at the raiding side of the guild, throw in an application anyway. We have no subs currently, so now is a good time to come aboard if you enjoy a laid back but focused raiding experience. If you're DPS, please god let me touch your skin.

Beyond just the in-game aspects of the guild, we offer a community out of the game. Many of our past members and figureheads in the community remain in our guild vent server, playing other games and just being absolute bros in every sense. With that said, you don't have to worry about joining a vent full of five hundred people not playing WoW, screaming over any attempt to communicate with your guild. We're all good friends here that have played far too many games together for far too many years, but that doesn't mean you'll be treated as an outsider.

Before I manage to make this post longer than the OP, I'll get to the point. Throw in an application if this seems like your particular brand of tea, and I can almost guarantee you'll enjoy your time with us.
Bump because these fellows are rad.
I know people in this guild. xD
I endorse this. Irving, and likely by extension; his guildies, are all neat people.

You should join them.
HOLD ON. I WAS TOLD THERE WOULD BE PANDA ERP.

Actually, no. I don't mean that at all. Really.

Ahoy-hoy. I'm Yaolo. You may remember me from such characters as Orgo Ironshot, Arthuros Vandelay (Importer *and* Exporter), and Oggleton "Blast" Hardcheese. Or, most likely you don't. I just wanted to feel popular for a minute.

I've been with this group since...forever. As GM of <For the Warchief> on Redside, and then later as the GM of <Vigil>, and then ever later as the temporary GM of <Ghost Division>. I can testify to what Tolen said - this is a good group of people. We come from sometimes astonishingly different backgrounds, hold a very diverse set of personal beliefs, and yet we can still all come together as one to get on Vent and completely ignore the raid leader.

That's the kind of gumption you want in your guild, people.

Gumption.

That is all.
hello

greate warriore
hello

greate warriore

I know you. From that guild that time.
Old server no-name here, ready to follow up on what the rest of these chumps have already said.

We've spent a long time away from the game doing whatever we could to forget the things we've done to this poor server. From dressing up as Scarlets and parading around Stormwind as Mograine and Arcanist Doan, to starting up Echoes of Lordaeron with Stehl and other chumps, we've seen and done it all.

If you're looking for a group of people to buckle down and see the rest of the expansion through with, whether in-character or not...well, I'm sure you can find a guild that'll do just that. However, if you're lookin' for the ROLLER COASTER RIDE WITH NO SEAT BELT, then look no further than <Ghost Division>

To the max
Bedtime bump
Morning bump.
Ice outside bump
DOWNTIME BUMP!
Hi, I'm Sekona. Most of you probably know me as "Arielen" or "that-!@#$ing-annoying-rogue" or "that person that focused me in TB for 45 minutes" or perhaps even as "Plaguedoctor"!

I'm Ghost Division's resident PVP hero. I run RBGs every Thursday night at 4PM server-time with a cross-realm group that often needs DPS (and that will need a new healer when 5.2 drops because I will be roguing it up!) so if you're up for it, drop me a request; my battletag is Arielen#1875.

Only add me if your body and mind is prepared for the nonsensical mayhem that is the Arielen-has-96-crazy-fun-people-on-RID-show. It's on every single moment that I'm online mostly because I always have at least 30-40 people online. I guarantee that everything will be mocked and made extremely silly. I can't shut up to save my life. I also roleplay on my rogue but not on my monk because, as you can see, she was a ladyorc and I still have my grunt mog.

Well anyway.

STAY CRISPY, WYRMREST.

Ghost Division 2013
OH HEY TOLEN
Thyrus smells of elderberries!
EVENING BUMP.
01/25/2013 05:00 PMPosted by Scían
Thyrus smells of elderberries!

You're into it, DON'T LIE.
01/25/2013 04:26 PMPosted by Thyrus
OH HEY TOLEN

Hey there little guy