Any 60 twink/ raiding guilds?

Frostmourne
Post Limit:
Howdy, I'm just curious as to if there are any active PVP/ Raiding guilds that have a fair few level 60 players.

Cheers in advance!

Naught
Team Pre BC on Coilfang-US horde, we raid all level 60 content, and PvP in the twink BGs together.
Howdy, I'm just curious as to if there are any active PVP/ Raiding guilds that have a fair few level 60 players.

Cheers in advance!

Naught

Final Judgement are a level 60 twink alliance guild. Raiding all content, gathering numbers fast and looking at BG's too.

02/01/2013 06:04 PMPosted by Hymn
Team Pre BC on Coilfang-US horde, we raid all level 60 content, and PvP in the twink BGs together.

@Hymn, Would love to chat to look at some Org bg's if your keen
If either of these guilds are still active, let me know. Myself and a couple of friends are looking to find a level 60 guild that raids/pvps together.
02/02/2013 02:16 AMPosted by Umbreon
Final Judgement are a level 60 twink alliance guild. Raiding all content, gathering numbers fast and looking at BG's too.
Hi Tidget :D
Hi :3

Also, Yes Final Judgement is still active, i have 2 60 twinks in the guild. Running regular BWL, MC, AQ's weekly. Once numbers are stronger the hopes of BGs is there!
Is team pre BC still recruiting? I am looking for a pre BC guild for this toon.
60 twink lock looking for active guild. doesnt matter horde or alliance. add me real id, to talk details. mbrady2@my.apsu.edu
You guys recruiting?
With the ability to Battletag Friend someone and do a raid. Why don't the guilds recruit for a raid group. so people don't have to re-level or transfer. :) just an idea. (I want to raid. haha) Send me a message in game with battle tag info if you need another body for raid night. :)
Hymn right as i saw your post about Team Pre BC i hoped over and made a toon, very interested in 60 twinking. i have a shammy in progress. if you could add me Khaos#1930 with anyone else wanting to twink please do! Thanks
Anyone wanna raid 60 now?