Enough is enough

Arenas
Post Limit:
01/19/2013 02:11 PMPosted by Lincstyle
When I read these posts....I am sadly reminded there really are players THIS bad at the game.

First: Fear is not worthless on Druids.
Secondly: It doesn't matter what you play with. You'll still die, because you can't stick on a Paladin or Druid.
Thirdly: You are gemmed, specced, and glyphed poorly. I carry healers with no gear in arena all the time. I played Mistweaver for the first time at 90 with 1/2 agil gear and went 26-6 with 317k Hp. The problem for you is not class.

...well, opinions are never wrong because they are from someone else's point of view...you win...

......you........use........alot.......of..........periods...........

And next season this guy will have his t2...woooooooooow....hahaha...not that t2 can help that

The game isn't as good as it was and definitely has some issues but you are definitely bad dude moreso than the game sucks

...of course I am...I need to learn to play...but coming from a mage doesn't mean anything because mage's are pretty easy to play right now...

I thought I'd also post on one of my DKs [this is Såsin].

Additional things you're failing at: You aren't reforged. Your hit is low, you're missing a !@#$ton of Mastery/Haste. Decent glyphs:

Icebound Fortitude
Death and Decay [helps you to stay on Druids, for one, since they can't shift out of that slow]
Shifting Presences
Strangulate
Dark Simulacrum
Icy Touch

...well, opinions are never wrong because they are from someone else's point of view...you win...

These are not opinions. I also play DK, and I know what I'm talking about.
Hold on, I'm halfway through this thread and need to get some popcorn for this spectacle. This is great.
Make your friend go shadow
no, shadow is disgusting.
rood
01/19/2013 03:11 PMPosted by Xyril
...of course I am...I need to learn to play...but coming from a mage doesn't mean anything because mage's are pretty easy to play right now...

Okay you hop up on a mage then and skillup. Also mage isn't the only thing I play :[

...I have 6 90's so I don't only play a dk, and for the record a frost dk is a glass cannon, which is why I need a healer because he dies pretty easy...but when it comes to damage frost dk's are very good...when I can get to a target which is what this topic is about, not being able to get to a druid or pally or a partner with a pally...I'm speced to slow someone so I can get to them but if they can't be slowed I'm only left with howling blast...this is the issue, cc is the difference in arenas, no cc, no win...just my opinion...
Good news I found the problem, it seems to be an issue in between the chair and the monitor.

I thought I'd also post on one of my DKs [this is Såsin].

Additional things you're failing at: You aren't reforged. Your hit is low, you're missing a !@#$ton of Mastery/Haste. Decent glyphs:

Icebound Fortitude
Death and Decay [helps you to stay on Druids, for one, since they can't shift out of that slow]
Shifting Presences
Strangulate
Dark Simulacrum
Icy Touch

These are not opinions. I also play DK, and I know what I'm talking about.

...ok, you seem to be trying to be genuine but I'm getting my info off of various websites, and armoring dks that do good in arenas and bgs...my whole focus is to burn one player down, usually the healer, and I can do this pretty easy except for druids and pallies which there are a whole bunch of...and the thing about opinions is not a slam, it's the truth, no opinion is wrong because it's from someone else's point of view...
This is amazing. I hope this thread never ends.
L2P
01/19/2013 03:29 PMPosted by Xyril
...I have 6 90's so I don't only play a dk, and for the record a frost dk is a glass cannon, which is why I need a healer because he dies pretty easy...but when it comes to damage frost dk's are very good...when I can get to a target which is what this topic is about, not being able to get to a druid or pally or a partner with a pally...I'm speced to slow someone so I can get to them but if they can't be slowed I'm only left with howling blast...this is the issue, cc is the difference in arenas, no cc, no win...just my opinion...

Okay first of all what's with all the periods. Second of all you're saying no cc no win but yet you're complaining about CC in this thread

...exactly, when me and my partner face teams with both cc's, mage/rogue for example, one of us dies while the other is cc'd...this is a big problem with any team with a druid or mage...the pally issue is they can't be slowed so if I go after his partner he get's hof...my partner complains all the time about warriors, which I have, so I can understand that...
01/19/2013 03:21 PMPosted by Bigleech
190-250 w/l ratio i suggest u l2p and not post another thread on pvp till then, ur apart of the retarded pvp community that crys for nerfs becus u retards dunno how to zerg a healer on ur 2s

...are you speaking english?...
#1 troll US. /bow
01/19/2013 03:48 PMPosted by Trippinx

...are you speaking english?...

He said you're bad judging on your win to loss ratio and you need to learn how to kill healers.

...I'm bad because he's got a r druid for a partner?...