Returning player LF raid guild (multiple 90s)

Illidan
Greetings!

I'm not technically a "returning" player--I've been playing steadily since classic, but I've been on a raiding hiatus since Wrath and am interested in finally jumping back in. I have multiple level 90 characters (Holy Paladin, Arcane Mage, Resto Druid, Frost DK, SV Hunter) and several more 85+ that I would be willing to finish leveling and gear if needed (Priest, Rogue, Warrior, Warlock and Shaman). My 90s range in ilvl from 450 to 475ish. I am most interested in raiding on my Paladin, Mage or Druid.

Why would I be an asset to your guild?
I'm a dedicated player. I thoroughly research each spec for each of my characters that I intend to raid on. I also do my homework--I thoroughly research encounters before setting foot inside a raid instance (watching videos and reading conventional strategies), and I come prepared and on time. I take my responsibilities seriously and always perform to the best of my ability. I have been an officer and/or raid leader in almost every guild I've been in. I understand that my gear is lagging behind the current progression curve, but I'm willing to do whatever is necessary to catch up.

What kind of guild am I looking for?
I'm looking for an established level 25 guild with a social atmosphere that is still able to maintain a progression-oriented attitude towards raid content. I'm primarily interested in 10-man content, though I would be willing to consider 25-man content. I'm also interested in challenge modes and rated battlegrounds, if possible.

I'm available to raid any day of the week, though I would prefer weekends. I'm comfortable committing to up to 3-4 raid days per week. During the week, I'm available to raid between 8am-1pm or 5pm-9pm server time. During the weekend, my availability is open.

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to contact me via whisper. My battletag is Vaxas#1425.

Thanks!
Bump.
<Undeniable> is a Horde guild with a long history. We are a casual and social guild that has had the same core members since early BC. We have made some decent progress with only a few days of raiding so far this expansion! We are currently 6/6 MV and 4/6 HoF.

<Undeniable> has seen its ups and downs over the years, but we are back in full force for Mists with a return to our roots (original gm and all) of fun raiding. We recently transferred to Illidan off of a dying server. We may not accomplish things first, but we have a competent core of raiders and we intend on completing the raid content before it is years behind!

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. We are also looking for people interested in rated bgs and achievements (we run old content and heroic achievement groups). A fury warrior is most needed, for a core spot, however we will consider any decent player.

We raid Monday-Wednesday 9pm-12am.

We do expect recruits to have a working vent, dbm, and preferably be over 18. Also don't die to fire or fail to the lag boss frequently.

Please apply at our website: http://undeniable1.enjin.com/.

For any questions, please feel free to speak to our officers in-game: Darkhartx, Urliq, Sintinel or Ayslin.

tl;dr
<Undeniable> is recruiting. You can apply at our website or talk to officers!