Transferring to Kil'Jaeden (H)

Kil'jaeden
Hey Kil'Jaeden, a few friends and I were members of a raiding guild on Windrunner, that due to a variety of real life circumstances collapsed. We recently did a faction transfer to Horde, but Windrunner is relatively low population for Horde. We are really looking to move to a PVP server with a more even ratio. It is difficult to get a feel for a server without playing on it for a substantial period of time so I was hoping you could answer a few questions:

What are peak times on this server?

Content-wise, does the server lean more towards PvP or PvE?

More important than actual statistics, is how the ratio "feels." Does the ratio of Horde/Alliance on this server "feel" good?

Similar to the above question does the overall population "feel" good?

Thanks for your time!!
I feel great. Thanks for asking. How about you?
Haha pretty good :P
What are peak times on this server?

*All day everyday

Content-wise, does the server lean more towards PvP or PvE?

*there are people that go by the saying "red is dead" and some like killing dragons... both are great on here

More important than actual statistics, is how the ratio "feels." Does the ratio of Horde/Alliance on this server "feel" good?
*Horde do out number the Alliance but there are more Horde PvErs so the PvP content is pretty balanced

Similar to the above question does the overall population "feel" good?
*Great! There are plenty of guild rivalries out there and it is a blast when we meet in WPvP
Go alliance, they have cookies! Horde has raw eggs! And we're not sharing!
Yay, another one of these threads....

Server's full. Try Tich.
KJ is Best server ever! Go Tich!:)
Come to KJ and join Execrated and raid with us ;)
Yay, another one of these threads....

Server's full. Try Tich.

It's funny, because the other server we were looking at was Tich, and they have the same attitude. Is this a common feeling? That the server is "full"? Because that's of genuine concern as well.
KJ is alright if you can look past the usual idiots.
We need more alliance.
KJ is full...

Although, we could use more Alliance, Horde on this server is pretty big/full, and if you come, I recommend joining ally.

PS: Reserved for catdad
PLEASE COME ALLIANCE AND BRING YOUR FRIENDS