Exhalted with Tillers, fourth plot not open.

Quests
Hello,
I searched the forum and couldn't find my answer, so pardon me if this has been asked before.
I am exalted with the Tillers faction, and there are no "non-daily" quests available at the farm, and yet the giant boulder hasn't been removed from my farm. Do I need to complete quests in another area for this, or is there a specific Tillers NPC whose friendship I need to raise?
Thanks
I am also in need of this answer. 3 out of 5 of my exalted characters have the boulder removed, but on the other two there is no quest available to free up the open plot.
Did you complete all of the Tillers quests? That's necessary to get the fourth plot opened up.
If you use quest addons you might want to try Wholly and Grail. They should be able to tell you what you are missing and are smart enough to know what other quests become available once your plot is ready (after the appropriate waiting periods).
Once you complete the prerequisite quests an NPC will open up in the valley up top I believe. He will offer to help you move the boulder. Once you get that quest in the dailies quest line you will have it. Just keep doing the dailies and it will pop up. I think Gina Mudclaw may send you to him.