The Dark Citadel (25) Wants Raiders!

Bleeding Hollow
Howdy. We had a bit of a break with the holidays but we're lookin to fill up raider ranks with those who have departed from Azeroth. Right now, this is what we'd like:

Heals - pally/priest, either is bueno. We have a monk and a shammy, so yay diversity.
Tanks - sorry, think we're covered!
DPS - need melee. we have mage/hunter/friend who plays whatever we need. prefer not to get any more leather wearing citizens as you're rolling against the tank and that's no fun.

Days are Tu/Wed 830-1130 server

Raid experience is a plus but not required like many guilds out there, but we're pretty much starting fresh for MOP. All we really ask is you show up prepared with a good attitude. We raided in Cata, and most did in Wrath. We're not jerks so if you screw up it's okay, we can correct it annnnnd we offer free repairs and stuffs. >>> And cupcakes. <<<

pst to Trillixia <3
le bump
BUMPAROOSKI
I like cupcakes.
right? they're freaking delicious.
Hi guys I would be interested in joining. I just started raiding in this xpac a couple weeks ago and I think I am an exceptional raider. I joined a raiding guild and I completed MSV my first week and got 2/6 HoF the second. We got stuck on Garalon. I'm currently looking for a guild on the server and I can tank or dps. Both sets are ilvl 480.

currently...

6/6 MSV
2/6 HoF
0/4 ToES

Apart from that stuff I enjoy watching hockey, cooking and reading a good book once in a while. Have a good night.
I would also be interested in joining, if you are willing to recruit another one of us "leather wearing citizens". I raided a lot in WOTLK on my Death Knight, but took a break for Cataclysm. But now I'm back, with a new character and am ready to start raiding again.

I believe that I would fit in well with your guild, as I am also looking to start "fresh" midway through the expansion, so our goals are not altogether different. I unfortunately have less experience with the current raiding tier, but hope that by joining your guild, such experience could be gained.

Your overall attitudes seem to be more relaxed and casual than many guilds, which is absolutely a quality I look for in any guild I join, and I believe that I would fit in well with the rest of the guild.

I hope that you will consider me. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
Hi guys I would be interested in joining. I just started raiding in this xpac a couple weeks ago and I think I am an exceptional raider. I joined a raiding guild and I completed MSV my first week and got 2/6 HoF the second. We got stuck on Garalon. I'm currently looking for a guild on the server and I can tank or dps. Both sets are ilvl 480.

currently...

6/6 MSV
2/6 HoF
0/4 ToES

Apart from that stuff I enjoy watching hockey, cooking and reading a good book once in a while. Have a good night.

awesome. i need a tank, i have a bear tank and my warrior has rl stuff goin on. i will try to get a hold of you asap in game so we can talk :)
I would also be interested in joining, if you are willing to recruit another one of us "leather wearing citizens". I raided a lot in WOTLK on my Death Knight, but took a break for Cataclysm. But now I'm back, with a new character and am ready to start raiding again.

I believe that I would fit in well with your guild, as I am also looking to start "fresh" midway through the expansion, so our goals are not altogether different. I unfortunately have less experience with the current raiding tier, but hope that by joining your guild, such experience could be gained.

Your overall attitudes seem to be more relaxed and casual than many guilds, which is absolutely a quality I look for in any guild I join, and I believe that I would fit in well with the rest of the guild.

I hope that you will consider me. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

yeah, no worries. we're just lookin for raiders who will keep a good attitude and realize that raiding isn't always pretty. and we're pretty shiny and new with this xpac's raids so no worries there. hopefully i can get in touch with you asap! the reason i say no leather is because we had bear/monk tanks and thats a ton of leather/agi gear, so i didn't want to take from that. that being said, loot is fair, but we really think that tank getting geared is much more important than dps getting geared quickly..... so if you're cool with that, then we should be good.
i need heals! help me out, awesome possums. hpally/priest preferrrrrrrred.
bumpzilla