Return of fire cat for feral in 5.2?

Druid
I heard someone mention we may get an ability to be fire cat again. Can someone point me to that?
What are you talking about? We have a staff that turns us into a "fire cat". That's about it.
As long as you have the staff, you never really lose the ability. If you're willing to swap the firekitty staff in for one autoattack then swap back to your main weapon, you get the effect for the entire fight. It's a DPS loss on the one autoattack, though.
I think the OP is looking for Burning Seed, a consumable item coming in 5.2 that will grant the same buff as fandral's for 20min.
See: http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=94604
Is it possible that using this item and Incarnation: King of the Jungle will provide the look of majordomo's armored fire cat form? One can only hope :)

Also, I would gladly pay 30 bucks to have the incarnation armor permanent
i am so incredibly happy about this right now
I'm happy they decided to give us a way to use that awesome fire cat form, but the limitations on the Burning Seeds are stupid. Why can we only carry 5 at a time? Why does the buff only last 10 minutes? Can we have the amazing Fire Hawk Flight Form that the Druids of the Flame have as well?
Wouldn't it be great if it was a quest like the warlock green fire quest and you could just have it toggled on/off permanently.
Don't necro year and a half old posts.