The best just got better. UI by Blacksad!

Rogue
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
They should show at the top left, and buffs at top right.

Sorry it's a little finicky. I'll get the small odds and ends cleaned up, and am putting in an "Install" button on load up to make it easy for people.
hey Jax how did you fix yours? i have the same problem lol. so after i unzip the file i will take off the original WTF and Interface folders and replace with the BlkUI folders right? Of course I'll use my acct name, server name and character's name. but yeah i'm having the same problem like Jax.
Amazing looking UI Blacksad, I was wondering if it works on mac?

Cheers mang
It should work just fine on a Mac. If the resolution is different, you might have to manually move a few things like the buff/debuffs on the top left/right of the screen, and probably the chatbox. Should be easy though.
When you guys set this up make sure you delete your Interface and WTF folders completely. Also delete the stuff in your cache folder. After you do that with the exception of Sexy map everything should set when you type /reflux switch Blk_UI.

Whole setup is pretty great. I added an extra bar to go with the 2 hidden bars for misc stuff and on alts with more to press. Also you can set up a second condition for the WA on combo pts if you also have a monk and have it load for chi or combo pts rather than overwriting it.
Oh god, that giant white bar. What exactly am I turning down in enemy frames. I turned down Alpha, but that solved nothing.
Will it work if I play on 1280x800(wide) resolution?
or with any of this at all
http://i47.tinypic.com/bdmm2b.jpg
I know my computer crap, but I still do good in pvp
bump
01/28/2013 07:45 PMPosted by Jáx
Oh god, that giant white bar. What exactly am I turning down in enemy frames. I turned down Alpha, but that solved nothing.

Jax, try deleting your complete WTF and Interface and then the Cache folder and reinstalling it. I haven't had any issues with the white bar so it may just be an install conflict.

01/28/2013 07:48 PMPosted by Vernix
Will it work if I play on 1280x800(wide) resolution?

Vern, it will work with any res but you will need to do a lot of manual adjustments as it is only built out for 1900x1080.
The package includes an addon for Masque but does not include Masque itself.

Thanks much for your time and effort, it looks awesome.
I'm following the installation instructions exactly as told here:

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info21169-BlkUI.html

Directions:

The person who downloads this has to unpack everything using an application which can unzip folders (Winzip, etc.), and then put all the folders in his / her World of Warcraft folder.

If you have settings for the same addons already, it will ask you if you want to save or overwrite them. Choose overwrite all, unless you have very specific setting for an addon you want to save.

And the last thing : When you download this, edit the folders to rename them from the generic "Account", "Server", "Character" to your actual accountname - the same goes for the server- and characternames. Do this first, before you even load up the game. Otherwise, the settings for everything will not take, and you may have to do it over to get everything working properly.

Upon entering game, type: /reflux switch Blk_UI

I added nothing, I didn't omit a single step. All attempts failed.

Absolutely enraging. Please be more careful when writing instructions.
You have to manually change some of the profiles.

Little common sense. It works fine for me.

Remember, he does this for free, doesn't have to share it, and does so just because he's a nice guy.

Also...you did change the "Account" name to your battle tag as its written in your current file, right? Stupid question, sure...but you never know with some people.
Very cool looking.

Wondering if this UI comp causes a UI error when trying to swap talents/glyphs. I'm using ElvUI right now, which does this. Very irritating, and I'm actually considering going back to default because of it.
Beautiful UI. Will def give this a shot on my Rogue alt. Great effort man!
The first folder is simply "Account", which is left as is.

After, it's "Account name", which you change to yours.

Then "Server", "Character".

Let me know if you have any problems. I'll fix a few things like the mini-map and bartender profiles, and check out the castbar bug. I'll also put in a flat "Install" button when you load up so there's no messing with Reflux.
01/28/2013 11:45 PMPosted by Jinthiel
Wondering if this UI comp causes a UI error when trying to swap talents/glyphs. I'm using ElvUI right now, which does this. Very irritating, and I'm actually considering going back to default because of it.

That's actually an issue with how Blizzard has the interface set up for the new talents. They don't want any automation, so it's not allowed to be touched by addons which causes conflicts.

I get that sometimes, but a simple /console reloadui fixes it. It's not anything on addon authors end though, it's the Blizz UI blocking functions.

They're supposed to fix it sometime soon.
The game isn't accepting /reflux switch Blk_UI as a command...
Blacksad,

I still get a small box that shows debuffs on my target slightly overlapping with the weakauras buff area.

Really, I'd like to just remove showing these target debuffs entirely. Any idea which mod is doing that and how to stop it?

Thanks!
Make sure Reflux is turned on under addons. Someone mentioned it's off by default to me earlier. Actually, make sure every addon is turned on.
01/29/2013 12:36 AMPosted by Blacksad
Make sure Reflux is turned on under addons. Someone mentioned it's off by default to me earlier. Actually, make sure every addon is turned on.

Worked perfectly. Thanks a bunch for the UI man.