Depth of Despair-OOC-sign ups #3

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
02/11/2013 08:29 PMPosted by Amarlei
Sefarra the Skeletal minion

What happened to her kitty? :O Is it a skeletal kitty now? If it is, Maj will cry. ...then again it doesn't take much to make her cry.
aaaaand POSTED
I wonder if in the end when the Baron's defeated we all get spit out of a portal in the smae spot, have to try to trek out of the icy hell to find civilization or what.

...if we all have to jump through a portal that drops us off in a single location, I nominate the Cathedral in Stormwind just for Lineron and Carinoth's reactions.

Zpan: >:3 And so they can kill a certain Paladin...mess with my little sister and suffer for it /hyena-cackle

Maj: ;.; Are you trying to get me excommunicated or something?!
Posted and

I wonder if in the end when the Baron's defeated we all get spit out of a portal in the smae spot, have to try to trek out of the icy hell to find civilization or what.

...if we all have to jump through a portal that drops us off in a single location, I nominate the Cathedral in Stormwind just for Lineron and Carinoth's reactions.

Zpan: >:3 And so they can kill a certain Paladin...mess with my little sister and suffer for it /hyena-cackle

Maj: ;.; Are you trying to get me excommunicated or something?!

Lineron: *taps fingers evilly* Do you wish him to become a puss-filled corpse or just tortured for a large amount of time?

Carinoth: *eyes flare with shadow energy* Maybe I can make a few priests commit suicide while you are doing that uncle.....
02/14/2013 06:54 PMPosted by Lineron
Lineron: *taps fingers evilly* Do you wish him to become a puss-filled corpse or just tortured for a large amount of time?

Zpan: I say both - the torture and then finish him off by turning him into the puss-filled corpse /cackle

Maj: ;.;
Ascul: *Forms a ball of Light energy at his palm* I vill not stand idly by vhile jou murder innocence who's only crime was following the path of the Light.

Erani: *appears behind Carinoth with a flirty smile* Oh, come now Carinoth. Us Light followers aren't all bad~ /smooch on the cheek

Ascul: OAO
Maj: ;.; Why is everyone crazy?

Zpan: *pats her sister on the head* Because its fun.

Maj: I should go tell the other Novices and Initiates to hide... -.-;
Posted and I hope you are all still here. I put in a few thoughts that should make you all think.
still here and eager to finish this :)
Sill here. Working on a post now.

EDIT: Posted
Ein, you make such a loveable character! We are not all picking on you...really!! I like well thought out characters.

Oh by the way, Gretchen knows you are coming and is preparing a list of things for you all to do to get her favor. And, now that your magic is back I suggest you keep on healing up and getting ready to do some battle.

Be wary...there are still trolls around and more tigers. The woods are enchanted to an extent. But they have plenty of natural animals like the monkey's and the tigers. SOme deer and rabbits maybe.
Raw flesh is always has the most blood in it. *salivates*
Maj: ;.; mister bunny....
02/17/2013 03:02 AMPosted by Majustu
Maj: ;.; mister bunny....

Lineron: What if what this bunny? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCI18qAoKq4 YOU CAN NEVER BE SURE! WE MUST KILL AND DEVOUR ALL OF THEM! *goes on a bunny killing genocide*

Carinoth: Fel damn it, Uncle.
Erani, right now, is the pinnacle of the quote: "And not a single !@#$ was given that day."
02/17/2013 07:00 AMPosted by Shadowark
"Was your Uncle a Paladin in his past life or something?"

Carinoth: Yes....he died protecting me from some Scourge filth. *insert Carinoth feeling dem FEELS!*

02/17/2013 07:00 AMPosted by Shadowark
http://www.wowhead.com/item=80237 is a bit more effective, Lineron.

Lineron: NO! WE MUST KILL AND DEVOUR THEM ALL! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! BUNNY SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! *then this happens: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpKN-U1-bWk*