Depth of Despair-OOC-sign ups #3

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
I am beginning to think you are all crazy...but anyway. If this is all I have to work with I will post something a bit more personal.

I really need to get a life..being a dungeonmaster is so much fun...but time consuming...(sigh)
Zpan: >:3 you say crazy like its something bad~~
I'm just waiting for Amar to describe what Varen is seeing while he's walking along the path.
Erani is actually mildly insane. Driven that way by severe PTSD. That's what happens when 80% of your race is wiped out and your home planet is blown up.

She'll deny any form of insanity though. She thinks she's perfectly sane.
My apologies, Ein. I will do that now. In game rp sometimes takes a lot of time for me.

Edit: Have fun all of you! remember to read my posts and see the conditions I put into the area. There is reason to stick to the path, a light is a good idea to see the way. And you are surrounded by very deep woods and there are hidden bogs off the path. You cannot see Varen and Chevas until you are a LOT closer. But you can hear them and the screams of the undead Sevarra.
02/18/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Alviira
I am beginning to think you are all crazy...

Lineron: *spits out martini* Your just now realizing this?!

Me: Allow me to give you a basic image of what goes on in his head. This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbbA9BhCTko&list=LL2BC8QvdfXy5CKO4zHc4-ww only a lot darker and instead of a leek its a runeblade.

Also, getting a post up now.

EDIT: I haz a post up.
As do I

Hope my post was okay
Umm...guys, you missed the whole point of my posting. The battle was for Varen to deal with, the rest of you hear it but he has to have a chance to fight it off before you get there. I love your enthusiasm, but give him a chance to have his battle. You cannot possibly get there that quick.

Also you are godmodding both Sefarra and others in your posts. I have control over her character and I will tell you what happens when she is attacked. Right now I want Lineron and Erani to both edit your posts to hearing the battle and trying to find Varen. Let him fight before you post joining in please.
Umm...guys, you missed the whole point of my posting. The battle was for Varen to deal with, the rest of you hear it but he has to have a chance to fight it off before you get there. I love your enthusiasm, but give him a chance to have his battle. You cannot possibly get there that quick.

Also you are godmodding both Sefarra and others in your posts. I have control over her character and I will tell you what happens when she is attacked. Right now I want Lineron and Erani to both edit your posts to hearing the battle and trying to find Varen. Let him fight before you post joining in please.

Hmm.....oh.....well then....*goes to edit*

EDIT: I just got rid of the finding and helping him part. Hope that helps.
Chopped mine off too
Y'know, Rak hasn't been around for a while. Are we going to see an undead version of his character later?
If we do let Erani fight it!
I will be bringing in anyone who has not posted in a long time. I can give you the Orc Erani, but remember I have control over him, you cannot simply beat him. You can attempt to but give me a chance to fight back. Also I put Matthias fighting Chevas, but he will be getting away soon.

Allow everyone a chance to post before proceeding. There is no rush. Majustu needs to be caught up as well as Shadowarc and Allerian. Alviira can only god mode him so much and he is working now.
I don't recall Derekk posting for either of his characters in a while either... Has anyone heard from him?

Working on a post now. ...wonder how well levitating will work to help get them there faster? /ponders
02/21/2013 12:09 PMPosted by Shadowark
*Use the rockets, maj... Use the rockets*

XD Maj is only skilled enough to only levitate herself. Ascul on the other hand...can probably levitate the entire party.

EDIT: Posted. We're on our way, Ein. :d
Well, Erani seems to be having fun.
Lineron: THEY SEE ME FLOATING! THEY HATING!
Ein: why are you fighting Erani? Your opponent is Sefarra... :d