Inspect my gear and tell me which gems. Or yo

Paladin
u'll be sorry.
Your Serpent's Eyes should be Bold, everything else should be haste-biased - that is, Lightning green gems in blue sockets, Fierce oranges in reds, Quick yellows in prismatics and yellows.
Oh Lightning green gems in blue sockets ? and Bold Serpent's eye... Awesome. I appreciate this.
Just be sure to gem for what you are having "problems" with in raiding. having mana problems? spirit. Need more mastery? do so. Need some more haste for breakpoints etc etc? Go with more haste!

Gemming, especially for a healer, is entirely subjective.
Just be sure to gem for what you are having "problems" with in raiding. having mana problems? spirit. Need more mastery? do so. Need some more haste for breakpoints etc etc? Go with more haste!

Gemming, especially for a healer, is entirely subjective.

I need more Mastery!!! :p

gROGNARD, dont Go for 60 crit are you crazy????
Should be matching all socket bonuses - including the 60 crit on your belt.

Side note, and perhaps something I should have mentioned specifically before, is that you should use your Bold Serpent's Eyes to match red sockets where possible, as that will free up prismatics for Quick gems - get more haste that way. So, Bold Eye to pants, and another 320-Quick to bracers or gloves.
But But But... I'm a Paladin!

edit: Ok I gained haste THANKS!!!!!
Crit's not a terrible stat for us, it's just not AS good as haste or strength, but it's roughly even with mastery.
but I'm a Paladin!
And Inquisition now says we crit.
Grog you should become a Draenei and put quick sun in your belt.
we HAVE backwards legs.
and
AND
I'm a Paladin!
we HAVE backwards legs.
and
AND
I'm a Paladin!

Nah, you have normal legs, you just walk on your toes all the time.
01/27/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Judgmnt
Grog you should become a Draenei

Pfft. Stoneform FTW.