Show off your latest Transmogs!

Druid
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
Just need to swap the boots for something more akin to LFR Boots of the Still Breath (similar style, more blue). Maybe get tier 11 shoulders, but I'm not sure.
Sometimes I wear my antlers :) teir mixing Ftw!
Question for you guys:

I'm looking for suggestions for a cloak to compliment the T3 Dreamwalker set. Any ideas?
/flex
Question for you guys:

I'm looking for suggestions for a cloak to compliment the T3 Dreamwalker set. Any ideas?

Hard for me to say exactly without being in game. You do have mogit, yes?

Keep em comin' peeps!
Challenge mode gear so sexeh + my corn cob staff.

Can it be beat? ;o
Flower Power, baby!
A bit of the opposite of "flower power" with this set. Wouldn't really consider it new either. Been rocking this since the early weeks of xmogging, but I still dig it.
Oh, druid transmogs... Brb.
Wannabe alliance
Idk. I'm kind of meh about my helm (fashion-wise).
:3
I love being a pretwink!
I da bwemba, mon!
Well, since druids have got the short end of the stick as far as showing off gear,
I guess I'll just leave this here along with my transmog.

You know how incarnation gives us this bad*** armor on our beasts for thirty seconds? Get on your bear/kitty, zoom in really close, pop incarnation and you'll see what I'm talking about. If they can do this... Why can't our shapeshift forms display a small part of our gear, like shoulders/helms/legs, possibly even gloves? Really it doesn't matter-It's just aesthetics. I would just like to see something like my xmogged gladiator shoulders on my kitty.

Just a thought!
derp
I'm just old. T2 ftw.
I got tired of robes so I'm trying something new. I've gotten some nice comments in game for this mog :) I had Ti' tahk from raid finder mogged for the staff I had but I got a mace and offhand so I'm trying to find new things that work. Still lookin for an offhand, lol.

I like all the moggs, really cool.
This is mine. Tribal theme. Not sure how it looks in armory but in game it pulls off nicely.