Open Libram LXVI: Light in the Darkness

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
'ello Libram. I finally got off my lazy !@# and killed Stone Guards. Now if only we can stay together long enough to kill the others...

Grats! Now kill Will - DDR time!

....I suck at dancing. >_<

It's because you're a dwarf, silly. You have short legs! Despite that, I'm going to work on it.

One of the problems is I have this weird dyslexic moment of sorts when the Devastating Combo goes on. When I DPS in LFR, I always think like a tank and will, literally, go right on the Cleave (when you're supposed to go Left). For Prot, obviously, need to go Right. Then there's the screwy stomp. :P

I've had some issues with macros, though, which stopped me a bit from Feng. I made a macro specifically to use Shroud of Reversal on the other tank, but for some reason it doesn't like to focus onto the tank. Also, I had issues with mouseover taunting the Stone Guards on their RHS frames. Anyone have solutions to these? :(
Watch the arcs, best thing you can do on that fight. Dont be on the side the arc graphic is on, dont watch the boss itself, just that arc graphic.
Sometimes the arc can be a little misleading - at least for the maximum range that it can reach. It always seems to be further than what shows in the arcs.
01/29/2013 01:44 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
Shush with your logic, I want to be an unreasonable and impatient fan.

Well they could let M Night take a crack at Korra (ahaha)

M Knight Shamalamadingdong should be hit with a court order preventing him from going anywhere near things to write with or make films. He cannot do it indirectly either, like over a walkie talkie.

Uwe Boll should too.

Actually, scrap that... they should make a buddy cop film together. It would be horrible to watch and it'd need a twist at the end. Maybe at the end one of them pulls their face off, revealing them to be Christopher Walken.
01/29/2013 01:55 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
Watch the arcs, best thing you can do on that fight. Dont be on the side the arc graphic is on, dont watch the boss itself, just that arc graphic.

01/29/2013 01:57 PMPosted by Bassm
Sometimes the arc can be a little misleading - at least for the maximum range that it can reach. It always seems to be further than what shows in the arcs.

What Bass said is what usually gets me if I try to dance in LFR. Done it on reg once; all adds were down, so no Strength to tank, figured I might as well lay some pain on the boss - and didn't realize they'd already started dancing and ate a cleave.
01/29/2013 01:57 PMPosted by Vlada
Uwe Boll

Someone needs to file a class-action lawsuit against dumbass, banning him from Hollywood and fining him heavily. I want my eight bucks back from ruining BloodRayne's film potential, and sixty bucks for likely single-handedly killing any shots of the franchise making a third offering.

01/29/2013 01:57 PMPosted by Vlada
Actually, scrap that... they should make a buddy cop film together. It would be horrible to watch and it'd need a twist at the end. Maybe at the end one of them pulls their face off, revealing them to be Christopher Walken.

...That might actually fall under the category of "so bad it's actually good," kinda like Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny.
Directed by Michael Bay

Kapow, blammo, booommmm!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7764847012

Amazing post and easily nails what's wrong with PvP.
While I don't PvP, I still up-voted it - hope it gets some well-deserved attention, especially after the incompetent nerf reversions.
01/29/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
While I don't PvP, I still up-voted it - hope it gets some well-deserved attention, especially after the incompetent nerf reversions.

Same, guy made a good post. Has a lot of sense
But that's all shounen stuff. Not to say some of it isn't good, but there's more to anime than that.

Psycho Pass is probably more on the Seinen end of things, but yeah, most of the stuff I favor is aimed at guys.

Probably the only two shoujo I even remember watching are Fruits Basket and Kamisama Kiss. Or does Inuyasha actually count?

01/29/2013 01:44 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
Well they could let M Night take a crack at Korra (ahaha)

Directed by Michael Bay

Kapow, blammo, booommmm!

You have a very sick sense of humor.
01/29/2013 02:07 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
Kapow, blammo, booommmm!

you forgot the lense flare. how do you make a sound effect for lense flare?
01/29/2013 03:36 PMPosted by Idoma
you forgot the lense flare. how do you make a sound effect for lense flare?

...Whoosh?
01/29/2013 03:38 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
...Whoosh?

I think it might be a kting.

Probably the only two shoujo I even remember watching are Fruits Basket and Kamisama Kiss. Or does Inuyasha actually count?

I'd say Inuyasha probably counts.

But even then, there's more. For example, comedies. Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (Daily Lives of Highschool Boys) is a riot, for example, and doesn't need a particularly high power level to enjoy.
I was watching the Total Recall reboot, which was actually better than the original ( sorry ;x ), and I noticed a scene that used that bass drop sfx. Doooooooooooooooooooo... I think the shot was just panning around a crowd off people, nothing much going on around them.

In the theater it sounds cool when used at the right time. At home it sounds stupid. And all I could think of was how horrible Transformers 2 was... well, still is. And how eye !@%!!%!#-y the first one was. Nostalgia is a mother !@#$er and so is Micheal Bay.
Looks like blizz just did some mass bannings and rating resets for RBG windtraders/ratings sellers
I actually liked the first live-action Transformers, though I still have (numerous) complaints about it; it was a stepping stone, though, attempting something special. But, unfortunately, that stepping stone led straight off a cliff. It's been far too much about the damn dirty apes and not enough about the mechanical beings that gives the sub-genre its fricking name.

Not even pitting Nimoy (Galvatron FTW) against Cullen was enough to save the third one. So much wasted potential in that one.

01/29/2013 03:56 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
Looks like blizz just did some mass bannings and rating resets for RBG windtraders/ratings sellers

...You mean they actually got off their collective !@#es at their mountain of gold to do something useful for a change? Maybe there's hope yet.
01/29/2013 03:48 PMPosted by Covahredro
I own those, Fruits Basket is one of my favs.

Hang on a minute, I thought you grew up.
01/29/2013 03:57 PMPosted by Elidra
I own those, Fruits Basket is one of my favs.

Hang on a minute, I thought you grew up.

Busted!